Broward Health Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2015

2.3

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Broward Health.

Interview

Applied online and that same week I received a phone call from the manager to set up a meeting with herself and the assistant manager at the time. They asked a series of questions mostly situational questions and asked why I wanted to work there, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you had with a patient and/or patient's family and how did you handle the situation   Answer Question

Medical Records Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Broward Health.

Interview

average interview. They asked the basic interview questions. Management seems to not know how to properly interview a candidate. Seemed like they just were winging it. Interviewer was not dressed professionally and they didn't know much about the position they were offering.

Human Resources Compensation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied for the position and was contacted the same week for an interview. Managers seemed impressed and was given a tour of office, introduced to team members, and even shown work cubicle. Provided a 3 week time frame when decision would be made. Contacted 3 weeks and was told still interviewing. Got a call from a staffing agency about the same position. Badly mislead that I would receive a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

great and professional panel. applicable staff doing the interviewing and was relevant to job position. questions were fair and geared appropriately. Don't have much to say more please apply you won't be disappointed.

Interview Questions

• why are you a good candidate?   1 Answer

Negotiation

not applicable rates are set by budget

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

You meet with a group of employees and they ask you various questions. It's pretty simple, just stay positive and smile. They ask you questions about your work ethics and future goals.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Broward Health.

Interview

There was a phone interview with manager and then in-person interview with a panel of nurses and PCAs including managers. They all had a chance to ask questions. They let me know immediately I was offered the position and then had to come into Human Resources to start the paper work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, I was not able to negotiate. HR handled salaries.

Senior PM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Broward Health.

Interview

Endless screening, with slow, glacial movement. Want all employees to relocate on their own dime, no re-lo, and very low pay (a 50% cut for me). Lack of transparency for full time benefits. Lots of turnover--have had the same role sent to me numerous times over the last two years.

Interview Questions

• Would I be pleased to relocate on my own dime from another state?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Initially had a short, standard phone interview with a recruiter after submitting my resume. Was scheduled to meet with the hiring manager and others working in the department within one week. Had a group interview which was not disclosed prior to my arrival. Interviewers had obviously not been trained how to interview. Was mainly told how things were in the deparment versus being asked about my background. Dismissed it after the interview, but was offered the position about 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part for me was not even being asked about any of my accomplishments or experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was non-negotiable.

Provider Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

HR will contact you and set up a date on when to meet in person with the department head. The interview was a 3 panel interview. You will meet with the dept manager, claims manager, medical director. They discuss your resume thoroughly and will drill you with questions.

Interview Questions

• I asked if they offer training or career pathing and I received a laugh in return and a quick response.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked if they would consider the higher portion of their salary range due to my experience and they said yes. It was not hard.

Provider Relations Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Broward Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

Was a very fast interview. Lasted about 10 minutes. I got the impression they were just going through the motions. I feel that they were not really interested in me.

Interview Questions

• Was my experience field based or in office?   1 Answer