Broward Health

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Broward Health.

Interview Details – There was a phone interview with manager and then in-person interview with a panel of nurses and PCAs including managers. They all had a chance to ask questions. They let me know immediately I was offered the position and then had to come into Human Resources to start the paper work.

Interview Question – Technical nursing questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, I was not able to negotiate. HR handled salaries.

Senior PM Interview

Senior PM

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Broward Health.

Interview Details – Endless screening, with slow, glacial movement. Want all employees to relocate on their own dime, no re-lo, and very low pay (a 50% cut for me). Lack of transparency for full time benefits. Lots of turnover--have had the same role sent to me numerous times over the last two years.

Interview Question – Would I be pleased to relocate on my own dime from another state?   Answer Question

Service Coordinator Interview

Service Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Broward Health in April 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted an application and heard back fairly quickly. I had a face to face interview with 2 managers, and then met the director of my program. I was offered the job a couple days later via phone by HR rep.

Interview Question – Lots of random questions as well as typical interview questions. Practice your questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non negotiable

Very Easy Interview

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Broward Health.

Interview Details – Initially had a short, standard phone interview with a recruiter after submitting my resume. Was scheduled to meet with the hiring manager and others working in the department within one week. Had a group interview which was not disclosed prior to my arrival. Interviewers had obviously not been trained how to interview. Was mainly told how things were in the deparment versus being asked about my background. Dismissed it after the interview, but was offered the position about 2 weeks later.

Interview Question – The most difficult part for me was not even being asked about any of my accomplishments or experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was non-negotiable.

Provider Relations Interview

Provider Relations
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Broward Health.

Interview Details – HR will contact you and set up a date on when to meet in person with the department head. The interview was a 3 panel interview. You will meet with the dept manager, claims manager, medical director. They discuss your resume thoroughly and will drill you with questions.

Interview Question – I asked if they offer training or career pathing and I received a laugh in return and a quick response.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I asked if they would consider the higher portion of their salary range due to my experience and they said yes. It was not hard.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Broward Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Broward Health interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Broward Health employees and interview candidates.