Brown Brothers Harriman

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Brown Brothers Harriman in March 2011.

Interview Details – Interview Process consisted of a 1 on 1 with the hiring manager and then a brief follow up with the rest of the team - I was offered the position minutes later when on the subway on the way home.

Interview Question – What have been some of your accomplishments that you are most proud of?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Brown Brothers Harriman.

Interview Details – I was approached through an IT agency & the interview was set-up quickly.
The person that initially Intereviewed me was very open with a big character as I would later discover but honest about expectations & the actual job.
I was seen the same day by two other senior managers and offered the job shortly afterwards.

Interview Question – How would I handle a situation where I was ported into Arnhem with only a pistol and a Bridgage of soldiers after me?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was initially brought on as a contractor and was later (after 6 months) asked to go permanent. I was not particulary interested in becoming permanent so I just didnt accept the first offer they game me. I knew they wanted me so i just held out until they came up with a good package and title.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Brown Brothers Harriman

Worked for Brown Brothers Harriman? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brown Brothers Harriman Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Brown Brothers Harriman employees and interview candidates.