Brown Brothers Harriman

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Brown Brothers Harriman in March 2011.

Interview Process consisted of a 1 on 1 with the hiring manager and then a brief follow up with the rest of the team - I was offered the position minutes later when on the subway on the way home.

Interview Questions
  • What have been some of your accomplishments that you are most proud of?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Brown Brothers Harriman

Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Brown Brothers Harriman.

I was approached through an IT agency & the interview was set-up quickly.
    The person that initially Intereviewed me was very open with a big character as I would later discover but honest about expectations & the actual job.
    I was seen the same day by two other senior managers and offered the job shortly afterwards.

Interview Questions
    • How would I handle a situation where I was ported into Arnhem with only a pistol and a Bridgage of soldiers after me?   View Answer
    I was initially brought on as a contractor and was later (after 6 months) asked to go permanent. I was not particulary interested in becoming permanent so I just didnt accept the first offer they game me. I knew they wanted me so i just held out until they came up with a good package and title.