Brown Brothers Harriman Operations Specialist II Interview Questions & Reviews

8 interviews

1.9

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Brown Brothers Harriman in October 2010.

I was a referral from a senior employee. I had two interviews in one sitting, each with two manager level people. One was fairly intense and that focused on prior experience, school, etc. The other interview was very laid back and casual. The focus of the second interview seemed to be to get a read on my personality.

Interview Questions
  • I had only been at my previous job for 3 months. I saw that as a temporary opportunity and this position as a career start, but I was grilled on why I would expect BBH to hire me given I was jumping ship so soon into my other job.   Answer Question
There was no opportunity to negotiate. It was a take it or leave it offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Brown Brothers Harriman

Operations Specialist II Interview

There were several questions asked between the interviewer and interviewee. Great communication and description of what was expected from the employee. A lot of background is given about the company and the potential employee's team. Daily functions are discussed in great detail. There is a lot of time given to ask questions to become more familiar with the interviewer

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an irate client that has launched a complaint against you with management?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Brown Brothers Harriman in February 2011.

Very effiecent young interviewers. Great attitudes, although I believe that they should have other, more senior employees do the interviewing as they seemed to be too young to be judges of personal and professional character.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us one thing about yourself that we wouldn't know now but would know in 6 months from now.   View Answers (2)

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Brown Brothers Harriman in November 2008.

Interviewed as a temp

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Brown Brothers Harriman in April 2007.

Basic over the phone questions. Standard in person interview questions. Met the team.

Interview Questions
    They said they don't negotiate entry level. I said I'll take it.

Operations Specialist II Interview

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Brown Brothers Harriman in October 2010.

very basic and casual, be prepared to talk about previous accomplishments and projects. emphasize hard work, team building, and problem solving

Interview Questions
    • When is a time you have had to mange multiple projects or taks at the same time?   Answer Question
    I accepted their first offer

Operations Specialist II Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Brown Brothers Harriman in March 2009.

Interview consisted of two managers asking a series of generic questions. Lasted about 2 hours and was not very invasive.

Operations Specialist II Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Brown Brothers Harriman in March 2011.

Got my resume in through a contact, and was called for a phone interview. About a week later I interviewed with 2 people and have not yet heard back.

Interview Questions

Worked for Brown Brothers Harriman? Contribute to the Community!