Brown Brothers Harriman Operations Specialist II Interview Questions

1.9

Operations Specialist II Interview

Interview

There were several questions asked between the interviewer and interviewee. Great communication and description of what was expected from the employee. A lot of background is given about the company and the potential employee's team. Daily functions are discussed in great detail. There is a lot of time given to ask questions to become more familiar with the interviewer

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate client that has launched a complaint against you with management?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Brown Brothers Harriman

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Brown Brothers Harriman (Boston, MA) in February 2011.

Interview

Very effiecent young interviewers. Great attitudes, although I believe that they should have other, more senior employees do the interviewing as they seemed to be too young to be judges of personal and professional character.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one thing about yourself that we wouldn't know now but would know in 6 months from now.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Brown Brothers Harriman (Boston, MA) in October 2010.

Interview

I was a referral from a senior employee. I had two interviews in one sitting, each with two manager level people. One was fairly intense and that focused on prior experience, school, etc. The other interview was very laid back and casual. The focus of the second interview seemed to be to get a read on my personality.

Interview Questions

• I had only been at my previous job for 3 months. I saw that as a temporary opportunity and this position as a career start, but I was grilled on why I would expect BBH to hire me given I was jumping ship so soon into my other job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no opportunity to negotiate. It was a take it or leave it offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Brown Brothers Harriman (Jersey City, NJ) in November 2008.

Interview

Interviewed as a temp

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Brown Brothers Harriman (Boston, MA) in April 2007.

Interview

Basic over the phone questions. Standard in person interview questions. Met the team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They said they don't negotiate entry level. I said I'll take it.

Operations Specialist II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Brown Brothers Harriman in March 2011.

Interview

Got my resume in through a contact, and was called for a phone interview. About a week later I interviewed with 2 people and have not yet heard back.

Operations Specialist II Interview

Application

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Brown Brothers Harriman in October 2010.

Interview

very basic and casual, be prepared to talk about previous accomplishments and projects. emphasize hard work, team building, and problem solving

Interview Questions

• When is a time you have had to mange multiple projects or taks at the same time?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted their first offer

Operations Specialist II Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Brown Brothers Harriman in March 2009.

Interview

Interview consisted of two managers asking a series of generic questions. Lasted about 2 hours and was not very invasive.