Brown & Brown Insurance

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance.

My first meeting with the company was a casual meet and greet because I knew someone who knew someone who worked there. At that time the company did not have a position available for me. They advised that they would hold onto my resume and call as soon as something opened up they would call. About a year later I received a call from the PCL and we met up for lunch. After my initial meeting I was asked into the office to meet with the department manager. Then my final meeting consisted of a knowledge test and then a visit with the person with whom I would be replacing. Within 24 hours I was contacted by the PCL with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • I don't feel as though there were any difficult questions. I believe I was the one who asked more questions about the company.   View Answer
There was no real room to negotiate. I believe I was offered the most for the position.

Other Interview Reviews for Brown & Brown Insurance

Account Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance.

I met with a total of three people and the interview process took about an hour. A lot of questions were put forth on both sides but the interview was generally relaxed and positive. I felt very good about the organization at that point.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. It was pretty much take it or leave it but it was a fair offer

Account Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance.

Standard interviewing process - resume, phone interview, then in person interview. Hiring manager asked for personality profile checking on fit for position. Lots of discussion,questions regarding work to be done and experience in the industry with focus on the computer skills and speed needed to do work quickly