Brown & Brown Insurance Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance (Roseland, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

Their interview process was not welcoming. It was rushed and unstructured as if they had filled the position prior to my arrival, Waste of Time. Believe the Glassdor Reviews they will save you "Time, Money and Gas".

Interview Questions

• No Structured "Intelligent" Structured interview questions. Questions were posed as tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Brown & Brown Insurance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance (Houston, TX).

Interview

My first meeting with the company was a casual meet and greet because I knew someone who knew someone who worked there. At that time the company did not have a position available for me. They advised that they would hold onto my resume and call as soon as something opened up they would call. About a year later I received a call from the PCL and we met up for lunch. After my initial meeting I was asked into the office to meet with the department manager. Then my final meeting consisted of a knowledge test and then a visit with the person with whom I would be replacing. Within 24 hours I was contacted by the PCL with an offer.

Interview Questions

• I don't feel as though there were any difficult questions. I believe I was the one who asked more questions about the company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no real room to negotiate. I believe I was offered the most for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance (Nashville, TN) in January 2011.

Interview

My company was bought out by Brown and Brown. There was not interview process we were just moved to the new company. If we did not sign a non-compete the day the transaction took place we were escourted out of the building.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance.

Interview

I met with a total of three people and the interview process took about an hour. A lot of questions were put forth on both sides but the interview was generally relaxed and positive. I felt very good about the organization at that point.

Interview Questions

• Would my former employers re-hire me?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. It was pretty much take it or leave it but it was a fair offer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance.

Interview

Standard interviewing process - resume, phone interview, then in person interview. Hiring manager asked for personality profile checking on fit for position. Lots of discussion,questions regarding work to be done and experience in the industry with focus on the computer skills and speed needed to do work quickly