Brown & Brown Insurance Intern Interview Questions

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance in October 2013.

Interview

The whole hiring process took several months. I interviewed with every department head. They took their precious time, but I think that since every profit center is independent (for the most part) they wanted to make sure I was a good fit for them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate very much, but recieved terms that were agreeable in the first place.

Other Interview Reviews for Brown & Brown Insurance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance (Santa Barbara, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

The hiring process took over two months due to the fact that the boss was too busy to deal with interns. I went after the job with a head of steam and it still took them two months before I was hired as an intern.

Interview Questions

• Can you read a financial statement?   1 Answer
    • Could you see yourself working in the insurance industry?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Have basic knowledge of the insurance industry.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance in November 2009.

Interview

Fairly simple interview. They asked me questions about my past job and school experiences and some behavioral questions. The women who interviewed me were very nice. The office is mainly women and the high up women and men seem like they really like their job, although most of them are hardly in the office, and the lower employees seem dissatisfied.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate your life on a scale from 1 to 10.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not optional, but they offered enough that it was worth it for me.