Brown & Brown Insurance

Updated Oct 8, 2014
Updated Oct 8, 2014

2.7

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance in October 2013.

The whole hiring process took several months. I interviewed with every department head. They took their precious time, but I think that since every profit center is independent (for the most part) they wanted to make sure I was a good fit for them.

Interview Questions
I did not negotiate very much, but recieved terms that were agreeable in the first place.

Other Interview Reviews for Brown & Brown Insurance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance in January 2011.

The hiring process took over two months due to the fact that the boss was too busy to deal with interns. I went after the job with a head of steam and it still took them two months before I was hired as an intern.

Interview Questions
    Have basic knowledge of the insurance industry.

Intern Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance in November 2009.

Fairly simple interview. They asked me questions about my past job and school experiences and some behavioral questions. The women who interviewed me were very nice. The office is mainly women and the high up women and men seem like they really like their job, although most of them are hardly in the office, and the lower employees seem dissatisfied.

Interview Questions
    • How would you rate your life on a scale from 1 to 10.   View Answer
    Not optional, but they offered enough that it was worth it for me.