Brown & Brown Insurance

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Santa Barbara, CA

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance in January 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process took over two months due to the fact that the boss was too busy to deal with interns. I went after the job with a head of steam and it still took them two months before I was hired as an intern.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Have basic knowledge of the insurance industry.

Intern Interview

Intern

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance in November 2009.

Interview Details – Fairly simple interview. They asked me questions about my past job and school experiences and some behavioral questions. The women who interviewed me were very nice. The office is mainly women and the high up women and men seem like they really like their job, although most of them are hardly in the office, and the lower employees seem dissatisfied.

Interview Question – How would you rate your life on a scale from 1 to 10.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not optional, but they offered enough that it was worth it for me.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brown & Brown Insurance

Worked for Brown & Brown Insurance? Contribute to the Community!