Brown & Brown Insurance Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.4

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance (Daytona Beach, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Horrible- Went through 4 interviews in approximately 3 hours, everyone in that building is very stuck up. They try and make you feel stupid- they think they have the best job in the world and want you to know that (they are very cocky). I'm so glad I DID NOT take a job here.

Interview Questions

• They asked me "do you like to drink/party" REAL professional, right? "Why do you want to work here" "What's your dream job" "Why should we hire you" "I don't think you want to work here, I think you just want a job. So tell me why you want to work here" You have to be very persuasive. The list goes on and on… Just know how to hold your head high, as they will try and put you down.   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance (London, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

Sehr angenehm, ruhige Fragen, adretter empfang, es gab kaffee, dann Interview zu dritt, kreuz verhöhr, was ist Risiko, wie verhalten Sie sich in so eier ssituation, etc. Zum schluss noch Ausblick. Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten sowie Gehalt

E-learning Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance (Carmel, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

Had one in-person interview in an older looking building and was told it was one of the nicer buildings in the company. I met with 2 people one of which was the VP of the company. He seemed like a very old-school sales person type and went off on some off topic tangents. I got the impression that they weren't big on hiring millennials.

Interview Questions

• Was asked if I would be opposed to taking insurance sales classes for the e-learning specialist position.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance (Roseland, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

Their interview process was not welcoming. It was rushed and unstructured as if they had filled the position prior to my arrival, Waste of Time. Believe the Glassdor Reviews they will save you "Time, Money and Gas".

Interview Questions

• No Structured "Intelligent" Structured interview questions. Questions were posed as tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance (Nashville, TN) in January 2011.

Interview

My company was bought out by Brown and Brown. There was not interview process we were just moved to the new company. If we did not sign a non-compete the day the transaction took place we were escourted out of the building.

ELearning Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2015.

Interview

I submitted a resume on Indeed.com and was contacted fairly quickly. There was a lengthy phone interview with the Learning Development Manager. About a week later she scheduled an in person interview with herself and her manager. I received an offer two days later. In all the process took about five weeks.

Interview Questions

• Typical eLearning questions about methodology and process. Also asked about specific eLearning software and LMS experience.   Answer Question

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview no curveballs. Much like every other interview I had been on. They just wanted to get to know me better and make sure that I was a good fit for the position.

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance (Daytona Beach, FL).

Interview

Quick on the phone interview basically making sure you aren't crazy and you had a personality. It ran through your resume and your work experience and how that would be of benefit to the brown and brown firm.

Employee Benefits Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance (Tampa, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

It was fairly easy. Phone interview first and then an Interview in person. General Interview questions...pretty casual. Sat with two of the department heads and they asked questions about my experience and what I had to bring to the table. Received a call back within two days and started two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Where did I see myself in 2 years.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance.

Interview

Very one sided interview but I knew I got the job right away. Interviewer ask a bunch of questions but answered them himself all I had to do was smile and agree.