Brown & Brown Insurance Marketing Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance in April 2014.

The process begun with a techical test at an external recruiter, and an Interview. This process took 3 hours in total. After this the recruiter approved me and set me up for and Interview at the offices with a Manager and a Supervisor. There were 2 postions available and 2 candidates available, me and another person. There I answered all questions for about 20 minutes. It was a very informal intervew, curiosly at the end of the interview I had a tour over the office, and asked what I tought about it. I gave my review and was asked to complete a test via online.
After completing the test at home according to the job oppening, I didn´t recieved any news. I decided to call the recruiter 4 days later, she told me they decided to pursue other candidates. I was told that they were impressed by my skills, my test, experience, my education and that I did a very good interview, but she actually didn´t knew why they didn´t choose me.

Other Interview Reviews for Brown & Brown Insurance

Marketing Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Brown & Brown Insurance in April 2010.

First Interview was positive, but second gave me the impression there was no interest in hiring me. Required to take an online assessment that seemed a bit like a Meyers/Briggs assessment.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult person.   Answer Question