Brown and Caldwell

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer II Interview

Engineer II
Walnut Creek, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Brown and Caldwell.

Interview Details – A supervisor called me from a referral of a former coworker. They asked a few questions and was also interviewed by senior and junior level piers. The process was pretty informal and laid back. Unfortunately I don't remember too many of the questions except the one shown below in the unexpected question section.

Interview Question – Question: "What do you think of working with women?"   View Answer

Electrical Engineer I Interview

Electrical Engineer I
Walnut Creek, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Brown and Caldwell in April 2013.

Interview Details – I had one phone interview and during the interview I was asked simple questions about my character. Not too technical. The majority of the interview I was given a description of what i'd do.

Interview Question – What's my greatest weakness   Answer Question

Worked for Brown and Caldwell? Contribute to the Community!