BrownGreer Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

2.3

CAC Manager Interview

It depends on the position – If the decision is made prior they will not even perform an interview. If the position is posted you might have to go through several interviews and the process can get very lengthy. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims Reviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at BrownGreer in January 2013.

There was a phone interview, then there was an in-person interview with two HR people. However, some people got hired as a contractor because they went through an agency. It is better to get hired as an employee. Contractors get laid off faster. I did not get hired at first. Actually, I received an e-mail a week after the interview telling me that I didn't get the job. Nearly two months later, I got a phone call out of the blue asking me if I was still interested. However, this time, the salary was for less because a "mistake" had been made previously. I asked if the salary was still 30K per year (about $16 per hour) as stated in the interview, and they said no. The HR person said "sorry, my mistake". They knew I needed a job, and obviously they were looking for more people at the time by going back to old prospects. I had to accept the lower offer, which was $14.71 per hour. I performed well and received a small raise later, though (just enough to help off-set the new increase in healthcare insurance premiums).

Interview Questions
    • What do you do when something is complicated or difficult?   View Answer
    See above.

Legally Trained Claims Reviewer Interview

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at BrownGreer.

No interview; was hired after working 1000 hours as a contractor

No ngotiations. Salary set in stone

Claims Reviewer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BrownGreer in June 2012.

Applied through the internet via a staffing service. Received a phone call asking if I still wanted the position. My reply was, of course yes. I was instructed to take various employment pre test: Personality, Work Ethic, Windows, Typing. Once I had passed the test, I was asked to sign a lot of confidential paperwork, send ID and SS card, authorize background check. I then received another call and asked again if I wanted the position. Once I said yes she said there was training prior to going to place of employment. I was sent an email advising my salary - and then received a second one advising $2 raise and were to go for training.

Interview Questions
    • Did not have any difficult or unexpected questions. My credentials, background and pre-employment test spoke for themselves.   View Answer
    Did not have one.

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at BrownGreer in September 2012.

I subitted my resume through an agency and got a phone call to set up the interview the same day. I went to the interview 2 days later. I knew it went well when they asked me to fill out paperwork to perform a background check.

Interview Questions
    • What is the difference between Widows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation. The make you an offer and you either take or you don't.

Worked for BrownGreer? Contribute to the Community!