Bruegger's

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Bruegger's

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was not that extensive. There was an initial phone interview, than an in person interview, then an on the job evaluation. All of which was very smooth. It wasn't until I reached the training stage that I realized that this job is way to overwhelming.

Interview Question – The questions were not difficult.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Because they were trying to nickel and dime me. 40-50000 was posted online and they were trying to shoot for 38000 and I just did not want to hear it!

General Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Bruegger's.

Interview Details – Applications are done online where they several types of test are given like Math, Training, Language, and personality skill test. After the applications are process they are for viewing based on what our company is looking for the applicant is called for a 1 on 1 interview. Second interview may happen. I know for a our company we respect our applicants and we will contact them whether a job offer was given or now.

Interview Questions

Boston, MA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Bruegger's in March 2012.

Interview Details – DM Asked a couple questions. went smooth. short interview maybe 20 mins

Interview Question – would you rather hire a miserable fast worker or a happy smiling worker who has never made sandwiches before   View Answer

General Manager

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Bruegger's in May 2008.

Interview Details – This was a very basic interview, they wanted to do a phone interview first then an in person, there was a background check and I had to meet with a couple of high ups and do some test but when it all boiled down they offered such a low amount it wasnt worth the time

Interview Question – What made you apply to this position?   Answer Question

Worked for Bruegger's? Contribute to the Community!