Bruegger's General Manager Interview Questions

2.7

General Manager Interview

Interview

The hiring and interview process was not that extensive. There was an initial phone interview, than an in person interview, then an on the job evaluation. All of which was very smooth. It wasn't until I reached the training stage that I realized that this job is way to overwhelming.

Interview Questions

Because they were trying to nickel and dime me. 40-50000 was posted online and they were trying to shoot for 38000 and I just did not want to hear it!

Other Interview Reviews for Bruegger's

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Bruegger's.

Interview

Applications are done online where they several types of test are given like Math, Training, Language, and personality skill test. After the applications are process they are for viewing based on what our company is looking for the applicant is called for a 1 on 1 interview. Second interview may happen. I know for a our company we respect our applicants and we will contact them whether a job offer was given or now.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bruegger's (Boston, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

DM Asked a couple questions. went smooth. short interview maybe 20 mins

Interview Questions

• would you rather hire a miserable fast worker or a happy smiling worker who has never made sandwiches before   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bruegger's in May 2008.

Interview

This was a very basic interview, they wanted to do a phone interview first then an in person, there was a background check and I had to meet with a couple of high ups and do some test but when it all boiled down they offered such a low amount it wasnt worth the time