Bruker Interview Questions & Reviews

3.3

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Billerica, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bruker in September 2013.

I was contacted by their recruiter, followed by a phone screen by the hiring manager. This was followed by an onsite interview. Interview questions were pretty good. A couple of them were somewhat difficult. It seemed like they wanted to make sure I knew the basics.

Research Interview

After phone interview I got the site interview which went very well. Questions were based on the technical part of your resume

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Bruker in May 2012.

First meet with engineer recruiting team on campus, send them resume by email afterward. A phone interview is scheduled after about one week. 4 people were interviewing me on the phone, one after another. Questions are mostly related to your resume. Why are you interested in this position? What programing experience you have? How many lines of code in your last project? etc.

Applications Scientist Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Bruker in December 2009.

This interview was friendly but awkward. After receiving mixed feedback on my presentation and in-person interviews by multiple potential colleagues, I felt at least a decline of an offer would be made. However, even after sending a thank you note, I received no word what-so-ever on the status of this position.

Interview Questions
    • What was the cause of a hypothetical instrumental artifact in an FT-NIR spectrum.   Answer Question
    • What was the solution to prevent specular scattering during a diffuse reflectance experiment.   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bruker

Worked for Bruker? Contribute to the Community!