Bruker Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

3.2

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bruker (San Jose, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

interview from hell, very unprofessional. Interviewer does not read your resume, neither they believe anything you say or present. The only thing he believes in is what FB, Twitter and Instagramm account of people who happened to have the same name as you are have to show and say. I happened to have a very common name and no presence in social media, just LinkedIn.

Interview Questions

• What job are you applying for?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Interview

Submitted resume through company website; Had internal referral; Contacted hiring manager directly; Got phone call from human resource and offered a terrible base salary; Did not give any answer to the offered salary; Move on to on-site interview; Some technical questions (be prepared); Some standard behavior questions; Waited for notice; Terrible process for salary negotiation but ended up with almost nothing; Pretty resistant to take the offer and hoping for good

Interview Questions

• What is your perspective on the development of meteorologic tools?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Terrible

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bruker (Billerica, MA) in September 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by their recruiter, followed by a phone screen by the hiring manager. This was followed by an onsite interview. Interview questions were pretty good. A couple of them were somewhat difficult. It seemed like they wanted to make sure I knew the basics.

Senior Sales Representative XRD/XRF Mid-Atlantic Region Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bruker (Madison, WI) in January 2013.

Interview

I had known and interacted with the company for many years. I was approached for the position because of our prior interactions. A series of phone interviews with VP Sales and Marketing, HR, Marketing Manager, Product Manager XRD, Inside Sales Manager & a presentation were arranged, but I withdrew myself from consideration.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions about background and what I could bring to the job.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I applied through Online Application Few weeks later, I received an invitation from HR, for an on site interview. In first round, it was a general interview conducted by HR. The second round was conducted by the head of department that I applied for.

Interview Questions

• Just normal interview questions and some simple technical question   Answer Question

Research Interview

Interview

After phone interview I got the site interview which went very well. Questions were based on the technical part of your resume

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bruker in May 2012.

Interview

First meet with engineer recruiting team on campus, send them resume by email afterward. A phone interview is scheduled after about one week. 4 people were interviewing me on the phone, one after another. Questions are mostly related to your resume. Why are you interested in this position? What programing experience you have? How many lines of code in your last project? etc.

Applications Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bruker in December 2009.

Interview

This interview was friendly but awkward. After receiving mixed feedback on my presentation and in-person interviews by multiple potential colleagues, I felt at least a decline of an offer would be made. However, even after sending a thank you note, I received no word what-so-ever on the status of this position.

Interview Questions

• What was the cause of a hypothetical instrumental artifact in an FT-NIR spectrum.   Answer Question
    • What was the solution to prevent specular scattering during a diffuse reflectance experiment.   1 Answer