Brunel

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Wolfsburg, Lower Saxony (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Brunel in March 2010.

Interview Details – Frist personal interview at company office. Later technical interview of at intended project location.

Interview Question – What was your bisggest success in Life?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – low salary

ERP Analyst Interview

ERP Analyst
Oakville, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Brunel in February 2009.

Interview Details – Initially some issues in communicating the correct dates and relying on E-mail. Problem was that e-mail services were down for about five hours and did not receive the initial interview invitation. Company should have confirmed by phone.
Interview was with the search consultant and the manager. The job description was not properly communicated to me, the e-mail describing the job got lost (??). During the interview it became clear that the company was not looking for an ERP analyst but for a Financial Analyst (CMA type) with some ERP skills.
Brunel also is extremely protective of the company it is recruiting for, something I really do not understand because I had no way to prepare properly for this interview. Not willing to share the information of the company you are recruiting for nor providing a proper job description really left me hanging.
When I left the interview - which lasted 45 minutes - I knew I was out of the race although it was only confirmed a day later by e-mail..... This company has a huge problem communicating the proper way.
This was a good learning experience for myself. I had not been in the market for a job since 1997. This really opened my eyes: Preparation is everything.

Interview Question – What expectations do you have of this position   View Answer

Worked for Brunel? Contribute to the Community!