Brunel Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brunel

Ingenieur Interview

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Brunel (Wolfsburg, Niedersachsen (Germany)) in March 2010.

Interview

Zuerst ein Gespräch über meine Person in der Niederlassung des Unternehmens. Später ein fachliches Gespräch an einem unabhängigen Projektstandort.

Frist personal interview at company office. Later technical interview of at intended project location.

Interview Questions

• Was war der größte Erfolg, den Sie in Ihrem Leben hatten?   What was your bisggest success in Life?   Answer Question

Niedriges Gehalt

ERP Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Brunel (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in February 2009.

Interview

Initially some issues in communicating the correct dates and relying on E-mail. Problem was that e-mail services were down for about five hours and did not receive the initial interview invitation. Company should have confirmed by phone.
    Interview was with the search consultant and the manager. The job description was not properly communicated to me, the e-mail describing the job got lost (??). During the interview it became clear that the company was not looking for an ERP analyst but for a Financial Analyst (CMA type) with some ERP skills.
    Brunel also is extremely protective of the company it is recruiting for, something I really do not understand because I had no way to prepare properly for this interview. Not willing to share the information of the company you are recruiting for nor providing a proper job description really left me hanging.
    When I left the interview - which lasted 45 minutes - I knew I was out of the race although it was only confirmed a day later by e-mail..... This company has a huge problem communicating the proper way.
    This was a good learning experience for myself. I had not been in the market for a job since 1997. This really opened my eyes: Preparation is everything.

Interview Questions

• What expectations do you have of this position   1 Answer