Brunel University Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brunel University

International Student Ambassador Interview

Interview

Was sent an email about interview times. The interview was quite casual and friendly and interviewers were very informative about the role. Was asked general questions like why I wanted the role, what experience I've had related to the role and what I would organise for my own event for new international students.

Interview Questions

• If you had to organise an event, what would you organise?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brunel University (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

I was invited for a 3hr test as part of the interview process in the middle of the week. If i passed successfully i would then be invited for a formal interview on the following week Wednesday. I found this to be very disruptive to my calendar for a role which is not complicated nor at a managerial level. This is also after having been turned down for the same role a month earlier and i was re-invited.

Interview Questions