Brunswick Bowling & Billiards

Relevance Date Difficulty

Office Manager Interview

Office Manager
Lakeville, MN

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Brunswick Bowling & Billiards in January 2012.

Interview Details – Initially told that I was a shoe-in for the position but would still have to go through the normal interview process for fairness sake, first had a face-to-face interview with my current General Manager, then a phone interview with prospective new General Manager, followed by Regional Manager and Human Resources. They asked my qualifications, what I perceived to be the most difficult aspect of the position I was trying to obtain, and what my intent was if I got the position.

Interview Question – I was asked how I was going to be able to become a good manager from being simply a bookkeeper.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I wasn't able to negotiate at all, I would say be very aggressive and do not take the offer if it is below your minimum!

Very Easy Interview

Server Interview

Server

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Brunswick Bowling & Billiards.

Interview Details – Easy ten minutes, although took two months to get an interview set up.

Interview Question – Give them an example of when you had a bad customer experience, yet changed the outcome so that the customer was satisfied, and the company was satisfied.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase.

Very Easy Interview

Engineering Documentation Specialist Interview

Muskegon, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Brunswick Bowling & Billiards in July 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed with HR Manager.
Interviewed with Engineering Manager along with the current employee and an employee that previously held the position.
Great way to evaluate “fit”.
The job was awarded to an internal candidate which says that the company is good about promoting from within.
Received a rejection letter that was encouraging and could be used as a model for other companies.
Great experience.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Server Interview

Romeoville, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Brunswick Bowling & Billiards in June 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and was called back within about 3 weeks. At the interview I talked to three managers and was quizzed on my knowledge of the company and my previous work experience. They used my resume as a reference for conversation and were very laid- back throughout the entire process.

Interview Question – Define Hospitality   Answer Question

Snack Bar Attendant Interview

Snack Bar Attendant
Naperville, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Brunswick Bowling & Billiards in November 2009.

Interview Details – Asked if they were hiring and got an interview the next day.

Interview Question – How would you handle a difficult or rude customer?   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Brunswick Bowling & Billiards in January 2012.

Interview Details – Was told about the position coming up for a new Brunswick opening several months before it was posted. Once I applied I had an interview within a week, and 3 more following that in the next couple of weeks. Interviewed with GM of Center, Corporate Trainer, Regional Director, and member of the Internal Audit Department.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Brunswick Bowling & Billiards? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brunswick Bowling & Billiards interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Brunswick Bowling & Billiards employees and interview candidates.