Brunswick Bowling & Billiards

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Muskegon, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muskegon, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Brunswick Bowling & Billiards in May 2010.

The process was good and positive. It was interesting meeting with multiple upper management people beyond my specific manager. This helped give me a sense for the company and gave them a sense on my individual fit for the group.

Interview Questions
    I was satisfied with the offer they presented. I'm not much of a negotiator. I suggest doing your research on like positions and being as informed as possible.

Engineering Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Muskegon, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muskegon, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Brunswick Bowling & Billiards in July 2013.

Interviewed with HR Manager.
    Interviewed with Engineering Manager along with the current employee and an employee that previously held the position.
    Great way to evaluate “fit”.
    The job was awarded to an internal candidate which says that the company is good about promoting from within.
    Received a rejection letter that was encouraging and could be used as a model for other companies.
    Great experience.

Worked for Brunswick Bowling & Billiards? Contribute to the Community!