Brunswick Bowling & Billiards

Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Manager Interview

Production Manager
Muskegon, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Brunswick Bowling & Billiards in May 2010.

Interview Details – The process was good and positive. It was interesting meeting with multiple upper management people beyond my specific manager. This helped give me a sense for the company and gave them a sense on my individual fit for the group.

Interview Question – Are you a bowler?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was satisfied with the offer they presented. I'm not much of a negotiator. I suggest doing your research on like positions and being as informed as possible.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Engineering Documentation Specialist Interview

Engineering Documentation Specialist
Muskegon, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Brunswick Bowling & Billiards in July 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed with HR Manager.
Interviewed with Engineering Manager along with the current employee and an employee that previously held the position.
Great way to evaluate “fit”.
The job was awarded to an internal candidate which says that the company is good about promoting from within.
Received a rejection letter that was encouraging and could be used as a model for other companies.
Great experience.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Brunswick Bowling & Billiards? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Brunswick Bowling & Billiards interview questions and advice in Muskegon, MI. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Brunswick Bowling & Billiards employees and interview candidates.