Brunswick Group Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2015
Updated Mar 21, 2015

3.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Brunswick Group.

They asked you to complete a writing test and then interview in person. The writing test took 2 hours and had 3 sections. I spoke with multiple people during a Skype interview. It took about an hour. They took a long time to follow up after the fact I had to send multiple emails before getting a response.

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Brunswick Group.

Asked to do a writing test, had to email after a couple weeks of not hearing back. Then they apologized for not responding and asked to set up a skype interview. Interviewed with 3 different people, standard questions. Never heard back.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Brunswick Group.

The process was long. There was 5 rounds of interviews and at the end they told me they decided to not hire the two candidates.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you think you would be a good fit for the company?   Answer Question

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Brunswick Group in February 2010.

Brunswick lines you up with interviews - literally. I had 8 in one day. That said, everyone is brilliant and you get a great sense for the place just by chatting up the people. Everyone is very, very smart but its clear that they have a good sense of humor. Looks like a busy, challenging but strenuous place to work.

Interview Questions
    • What countries in the middle east do you see the most economic potential in for international investors.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Brunswick Group.

Submitted my resume through the website. I waited around 2 weeks and they invited me to the first interview. I was given some translation tasks during the first interview. After 3 more weeks, I was invited back to the second interview with higher ups. They asked me about my qualifications and why I want to join the company, career plans, academic skills and so forth.

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Brunswick Group in January 2015.

Did a 2-hour written test, which was quite normal, containing media analysis, translation,etc. After finishing the test, A staff who in charge of internship interviewed me. Then I went through a second interview next week. very normal qeustions but did not get an offer.

Interview Questions
    • went through the resume. what do know about brunswick?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Brunswick Group in December 2014.

Approached by a recruitment agency, got invited for a 4-hour technical test, then met with a junior HR person. Extremely positive feedback from the recruitment agency and from the interviewer during the interview and absolutely zero communication after.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Had to complete the written test first, took around 2 hours. It was about summarizing skills, Chinese and English language skills. They provided you a laptop to complete the test.
    After passing the written test, I was invited to have an individual interview. It took around 1 hour. Just some basic questions and they were quite nice.

Associate Interview

We are known for the lengths and number of interviews required before a job offer is made - culture and compatibility are critical so it's viewed as important and appropriate.

Interview Questions
    • Which recent media situation do you wish you could have worked on and whY?   Answer Question

Corporate Communications Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Brunswick Group in April 2013.

Written Test, One-on-one interview

Interview Questions
    • What's the biggest challenge for you to make this transition?   Answer Question