Brunswick Group

www.brunswickgroup.com
  www.brunswickgroup.com

Brunswick Group Interview Questions

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Brunswick Group.

Asked to do a writing test, had to email after a couple weeks of not hearing back. Then they apologized for not responding and asked to set up a skype interview. Interviewed with 3 different people, standard questions. Never heard back.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Brunswick Group.

The process was long. There was 5 rounds of interviews and at the end they told me they decided to not hire the two candidates.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you think you would be a good fit for the company?   Answer Question

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Brunswick Group in February 2010.

Brunswick lines you up with interviews - literally. I had 8 in one day. That said, everyone is brilliant and you get a great sense for the place just by chatting up the people. Everyone is very, very smart but its clear that they have a good sense of humor. Looks like a busy, challenging but strenuous place to work.

Interview Questions
    • What countries in the middle east do you see the most economic potential in for international investors.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Had to complete the written test first, took around 2 hours. It was about summarizing skills, Chinese and English language skills. They provided you a laptop to complete the test.
    After passing the written test, I was invited to have an individual interview. It took around 1 hour. Just some basic questions and they were quite nice.

Associate Interview

We are known for the lengths and number of interviews required before a job offer is made - culture and compatibility are critical so it's viewed as important and appropriate.

Interview Questions
    • Which recent media situation do you wish you could have worked on and whY?   Answer Question

Corporate Communications Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Brunswick Group in April 2013.

Written Test, One-on-one interview

Interview Questions
    • What's the biggest challenge for you to make this transition?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Phone interview and then in-person interview with a few people.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think is the most pressing issue in the financial world   Answer Question

PR/Assessment Test to See If You Fit In the Company Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Brunswick Group in September 2012.

The assessment was 3 hours long, was given a written part with a grammar section, and another part where i needed to read articles and type up answers to questions in a word document. Needed to write a report suggesting procedures to a company in trouble. Also wrote a press release.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was too difficult or unexpected, lots of critical thinking and attention to detail if you did not know about the issues at hand.   Answer Question

Media Monitor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Brunswick Group in December 2011.

Human resources staff person emailed to set up an interview. I came in to meet person who would be my boss. Staff was friendly. Interviewer asked typical questions in an easygoing manner. She mentioned that the process would include additional interviews with other staff members before a decision was made. I also took a skills test online.

Interview Questions
    • I wasn't really asked any especially difficult or unexpected questions in this interview.   Answer Question