Brunswick Group Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2015

3.2

Account Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Brunswick Group (New York, NY).

Interview

First round was a phone interview with HR; second round was interview with manager and written test and third round was a Skype session with executive abroad. The questions were all really straight forward, nothing was asked that wasn't out of norm. Compared to other interviews I've had, the interview process was strenuous and exhaustive. I'd think that the interviewers would be better considering they are a communications company, but as I was talking to them they told me that they had only been with the company a month themselves so they didn't know much about the background of the company or what the position would entail. Also like other reviewers have mentioned HR was horrible with replying back and ultimately I turned down the position for a better one.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Brunswick Group (New York, NY).

Interview

They asked you to complete a writing test and then interview in person. The writing test took 2 hours and had 3 sections. I spoke with multiple people during a Skype interview. It took about an hour. They took a long time to follow up after the fact I had to send multiple emails before getting a response.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Brunswick Group (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The process consisted of a written test, a first round interview and a final round interview. The written test involved basic grammar (similar to what you would expect from the SATs) and writing a press release using given information. The test was timed. The interviews were average in difficulty; some of the questions were repeated in the first round and in the final round.

Account Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Brunswick Group (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

My first introduction was at a recruiting consortium and I was later asked to complete a 2-hour writing test. A few weeks later, I was asked for a Skype interview. The questions were behavioral and mainly asked about previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you communicate a current economic problem to a client whose business would be impacted?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Brunswick Group.

Interview

Asked to do a writing test, had to email after a couple weeks of not hearing back. Then they apologized for not responding and asked to set up a skype interview. Interviewed with 3 different people, standard questions. Never heard back.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Brunswick Group (New York, NY).

Interview

The process was long. There was 5 rounds of interviews and at the end they told me they decided to not hire the two candidates.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think you would be a good fit for the company?   Answer Question

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Brunswick Group (San Francisco, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Brunswick lines you up with interviews - literally. I had 8 in one day. That said, everyone is brilliant and you get a great sense for the place just by chatting up the people. Everyone is very, very smart but its clear that they have a good sense of humor. Looks like a busy, challenging but strenuous place to work.

Interview Questions

• What countries in the middle east do you see the most economic potential in for international investors.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Brunswick Group.

Interview

Submitted my resume through the website. I waited around 2 weeks and they invited me to the first interview. I was given some translation tasks during the first interview. After 3 more weeks, I was invited back to the second interview with higher ups. They asked me about my qualifications and why I want to join the company, career plans, academic skills and so forth.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Brunswick Group (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in January 2015.

Interview

Did a 2-hour written test, which was quite normal, containing media analysis, translation,etc. After finishing the test, A staff who in charge of internship interviewed me. Then I went through a second interview next week. very normal qeustions but did not get an offer.

Interview Questions

• went through the resume. what do know about brunswick?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Brunswick Group (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in December 2014.

Interview

Approached by a recruitment agency, got invited for a 4-hour technical test, then met with a junior HR person. Extremely positive feedback from the recruitment agency and from the interviewer during the interview and absolutely zero communication after.