Bryant University

Updated Oct 6, 2014

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bryant University

Peer Tutor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bryant University.

Apply for job right after Spring Break by coming to ACE and pick up the package. You can apply for the tutor or writing consultant position, or both, if you are ambition enough. But normally they will only let you do one.
    First start with a class you are most confident with. ACE have high demand for Math and Econ tutors so if you are acing those classes then definitely apply for those. After reviewing your application, ACE supervisors will send out an email to you for second round interview. The questions are relatively easy and basic.

Interview Questions
    • When a tutee comes to you for non-academic related issues, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Admission Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bryant University.

I did one on campus interview.

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smithfield, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Smithfield, RI

I applied through other source – interviewed at Bryant University in September 2012.

Did not have to interview. Was very relaxed calm environment. As long as you want to be there helping, they have no problem hiring. I asked at the beginning of the semester. Did not have to interview. Was very relaxed calm environment. As long as you want to be there helping, they have no problem hiring. I asked at the beginning of the semester