Bryn Neil International Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2014

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bryn Neil International

Confidential Interview

interviewed at Bryn Neil International in August 2014.

I was contacted via email by one of the recruiters. They mentioned that I would be a good fit for a position that had. They followed up with a phone screening. About a week later there was a phone interview with their client, which was your typical interview and nothing out of the ordinary.

Unfortunately the communication from the recruiter was very poor. Lots of following up from my side. And too much back and forth.

Interview Questions
    • Typical interview questions. Nothing difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Junior COBOL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Bryn Neil International in February 2014.

Met with a Technical Recruiter and an Account Manager in separate 1-on-1 interviews. Both were very personable, courteous, and honest. Neither had any technical background, so there were no technical questions, nor were there any trick questions. They were very up-front about their client's current situation and their client's hiring process. In the weeks that followed, they were both very good about following up with me and keeping me appraised of my candidacy.

Interview Questions
    • What have you been doing since your last job ended in February 2013?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bryn Neil International in April 2014.

Applied on school website and heard back within 2 weeks. They called me for a screening interview and then I was invited to their office in El Segundo for an interview. There were 3 people working in the office and the Manager interviewed me. She thoroughly explained the company culture and what the job would entail. She even had powerpoint printouts to go along with her explanations. It was clear, though, that this was extremely rehearsed. After her explanation, she continued to ask me if I had questions, so come with lots of questions!

Interview Questions
    • What is something that you are superior to your peers in?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Bryn Neil International in March 2014.

I interview on my campus (U of A)

Interview Questions
    • My interview was with Holly from the San Francisco office and she asked my basic question...Failure, 3 successes in life, and my objectives.   View Answer

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bryn Neil International.

I met a representative through the job fair at my school and they asked to set up an interview before I even said a word. I met with someone a week later for my interview and I was surprised at how difficult the questions were. Make sure you can think of at least 8 different challenges you have experiences and overcome, because they asked me almost the exact same questions but worded differently and I found myself running out of examples to use.

Interview Questions
    • The last question I was asked was a math question, which I was not expecting at all. It was a word problem that had to do with calculating the profit made by a staffing company after placing a candidate at a new position with a client.   View Answer

Recruiter Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Bryn Neil International in February 2014.

Skype interview. Went smoothly, learned a lot about company and was conversational

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  El Segundo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Basic phone screening, followed by an in person interview at their office in El Segundo, and go down a piece of paper and ask you mostly behavioral questions, while they circle how well you answered the question (I assume).

Recruiter Interview

First round was a phone screen, and short in person interview with a few employees. Then second round is actually performing the job, takes a couple hours. Third round is a social setting.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Bryn Neil International in July 2013.

Initial phone call, asked for me to come in and go through round of interviews at the office. First office interview was asked basic questions off a piece of paper that are pre-written questions where they rank you on 1-10 scale. Second part is doing the actual job in 1 hour on their platform and finding 3 candidates for the job, writing descriptions for them and give a presentation of your top 3 candidates.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time you used a reference to something explain a situation and what was it ( i.e. sports situation to explain a on going situation)   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  El Segundo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bryn Neil International in December 2012.

There is a three part interview, the first two are fairly typical, and the last is a case study where you are essentially doing what you would be doing in the position, and picking out the best candidates for an open tech position.

Interview Questions
    • Asked to calculate a commission question based on the company's policies. Sounds difficult but is not.   View Answer
    Fairly straightforward. The starting salary is good and commission kicks in right away, so I accepted as is.

Worked for Bryn Neil International? Contribute to the Community!