Buck Consultants

Relevance Date Difficulty

Actuarial Intern Interview

Actuarial Intern
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Buck Consultants in December 2011.

Interview Details – Got an email from a recruiter regarding my application to set up a time for a phone interview. A few days later had a 45 minute phone interview which went well, and a few days after that got an email asking me to come in to the office for an interview.

The interview consisted of a 20 minute conversation with the office manager, 5 or 6 30 minute interviews with some senior and junior actuaries, and a wrap up with the manager.

I was told I'd hear back in about 2 weeks. A month went by with nothing, I emailed the recruiter, and he said I didn't get the offer.

Interview Question – What got you interested in taking actuarial exams?   Answer Question

Worked for Buck Consultants? Contribute to the Community!