Buck Institute Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Buck Institute

Buyer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Buck Institute in May 2010.

lax interview process, they didn't give all applicants an even chance. It was as though they had their mind made up before they even started the process. It was very confusing, thinking I would get the job but it was almost like I did not need to preform to get it.

Interview Questions
    there was no negotiation phase.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Novato, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novato, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Buck Institute.

Informal, friendly, less than 2 hours. Met with PI for approximately 45 min then the lab for about 30 min.

Did not get the salary requested.

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Novato, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novato, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Buck Institute in February 2012.

Straight forward. I applied online. The PI contacted me and I came for an interview. You need to come, talk with the PI in person. Make a small presentation to the lab members.

Janitor Interview

Very difficult, you have to work for 5 hours. They ask you 30 questions about physics and maths and history as well. Than you have to dance to some stupid songs that nobody cares about. That is pretty much all you have to now about this place.

Interview Questions

Worked for Buck Institute? Contribute to the Community!