Bucknell University

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Study Abroad Advisor Interview

Study Abroad Advisor

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bucknell University.

Interview Details – Received invitation for telephone interview 3 weeks after position closed. Telephone interview scheduled for the following week. There were 6 people on the interview panel, each person asked 1 question. Questions were about about my experience, ideas for how I would contribute to the position, my impressions of trends in the field, etc.

Interview Question – What do I see as the more important issues facing the field in the future and how will I contribute to these.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant
Lewisburg, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Bucknell University.

Interview Details – After the application, which was brief, I was contacted almost immediately for an interview. The interview process was informal and consisted mostly of basic technology questions and a survey of my customer service skills.

Interview Question – There really wasn't any   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't one. It's a student position.

Student Interview

Student
Flekke (Norway)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Bucknell University in November 2009.

Interview Details – The interview which was a follow-up of a preview session was with the counselor and lasted 20 minutes.

Interview Question – What inspires you?   View Answer

Worked for Bucknell University? Contribute to the Community!