Bucknell University Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2015

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bucknell University

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bucknell University.

Interview

Received invitation for telephone interview 3 weeks after position closed. Telephone interview scheduled for the following week. There were 6 people on the interview panel, each person asked 1 question. Questions were about about my experience, ideas for how I would contribute to the position, my impressions of trends in the field, etc.

Interview Questions

• What do I see as the more important issues facing the field in the future and how will I contribute to these.   Answer Question

French Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisburg, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bucknell University (Lewisburg, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

This position is usually on a referral basis. I had a Professor contact me and ask if I was interested in being a TA.If interested, as a Professor in your desired department.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Bucknell University (Lewisburg, PA).

Interview

After the application, which was brief, I was contacted almost immediately for an interview. The interview process was informal and consisted mostly of basic technology questions and a survey of my customer service skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't one. It's a student position.

Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flekke (Norway)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Bucknell University (Flekke (Norway)) in November 2009.

Interview

The interview which was a follow-up of a preview session was with the counselor and lasted 20 minutes.