Bucyrus

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interviewed at Bucyrus

Interview Details – Pretty basic interviews at the time of hire.

Interview Question – None that I can remember   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Trainer
South Milwaukee, WI

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bucyrus in December 2009.

Interview Details – They interviewed me via phone at least five different times. After that, I was brought in on two separate occasions to meet with multiple people. Upon meeting the woman who would be my potential boss, I was a bit put off by the fact that she immediately used the pump sanitizer to sanitize her hands after shaking hands with me. I found that to be very weird. After the second round of interviews, I was told by HR they would be getting back to me within days. It took weeks, and I only heard that I was not being selected by calling them... this was after sending two emails and leaving two or three voice mails for the HR rep. Not very professional!

Interview Question – Asked by the VP of HR: What do you do to blow off steam? Do you have a family?   View Answers (2)

Training Development Specialist Interview

Training Development Specialist
South Milwaukee, WI

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Bucyrus in December 2009.

Interview Details – I was very pleased to have had the opportunity to interview for the position. Recent acquisition by the company would have made Bucyrus a great opportunity. All people I interviewed with were respectful of and enthusiastic for their company. All wanted to make their best effort to help take the company to the next level.

Interview Question – Name a great idea that you had which ultimately proved unsuccessful.   Answer Question

Worked for Bucyrus? Contribute to the Community!