Bucyrus Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bucyrus

Project Manager Interview

Pretty basic interviews at the time of hire.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  South Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bucyrus in December 2009.

They interviewed me via phone at least five different times. After that, I was brought in on two separate occasions to meet with multiple people. Upon meeting the woman who would be my potential boss, I was a bit put off by the fact that she immediately used the pump sanitizer to sanitize her hands after shaking hands with me. I found that to be very weird. After the second round of interviews, I was told by HR they would be getting back to me within days. It took weeks, and I only heard that I was not being selected by calling them... this was after sending two emails and leaving two or three voice mails for the HR rep. Not very professional!

Interview Questions
    • Asked by the VP of HR: What do you do to blow off steam? Do you have a family?   View Answers (2)

Training Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  South Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Milwaukee, WI

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Bucyrus in December 2009.

I was very pleased to have had the opportunity to interview for the position. Recent acquisition by the company would have made Bucyrus a great opportunity. All people I interviewed with were respectful of and enthusiastic for their company. All wanted to make their best effort to help take the company to the next level.

Interview Questions
    • Name a great idea that you had which ultimately proved unsuccessful.   Answer Question

Worked for Bucyrus? Contribute to the Community!