Buddy Media

www.buddymedia.com

Buddy Media Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Buddy Media

Client Services Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Buddy Media.

Very easy.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Buddy Media.

I had two phone interviews. The first was with HR and then the second was with a manager on the team for which I was applying. I was then brought into the office for a group interview with the managers of the team and a few other candidates. The process went fairly quickly, about 3-4 weeks. Buddy Media was very organized and buttoned up in their hiring process at the time.

Interview Questions
    • To be very honest, the questions were not extremely difficult - perhaps since it was a group interview.   Answer Question

Misc Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Buddy Media in August 2011.

I was called into come interview (no initial phone interview). I thought the vibe between me and the interviewer was good - the person was quite pleasant actually and seemed really happy to be working at Buddy Media. Of course... The interview took less than an hour and was pretty straight forward. Since the interview occurred, I have not heard anything! I reached out to the recruiter and the interviewer and they didn't even have the decency to acknowledge my inquiry...no response AT all! I couldn't imagine that it was that bad that they couldn't have common courtesy to respond to my follow-up. That was all I needed to form my impression of Buddy Media.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Buddy Media in May 2010.

The HR Director reached out to me after I applied on LInkedin. I thought the interview went well, but I got a form email back a couple days later saying they found another candidate. I was really surprised, considering I've never had a bad interview, and have always been offered every job I've ever interviewed for.

Interview Questions
    • Name the top 5 qualities a recruiter needs to be good at their job   Answer Question