Buddy's Home Furnishings Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Buddy's Home Furnishings

Customer Service Representative Position Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Buddy's Home Furnishings in May 2013.

I applied online. I received a call two days later asking me to come in for an interview sat down with the store manager. Asked a lot of basic questions. Informed me that I needed to interview with another manager at another store. After the interview was over I went to the other store, met with the manager who then asked me the same questions. We went over salary, hours, benefits etc. Told me that they had to do background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

Collection Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Buddy's Home Furnishings in June 2011.

Answered email. An appointment for an interview was set up. I interviewed with store manager for about 1.5 hrs. The interview was just about normal thoughts and ideas. Was told what the job consisted of and then offered job. Just be yourself. The biggest misconception was that you were not told how much time would be involved in the actual repossesion of furniture. The store closed at 7:00 pm and there were many times we would finish until close to 10pm. You were paid the overtime, but it did get old. You should take into consideration that you are going to work 50-60 hours with no saturdays off.

Interview Questions
    I was told the starting pay would be $11.00 hr. Your job is going to entail alot of phone calls for collection of past due accounts. Part of the job includes going to the customer house and make collections or pick up the furniture. This can be physically demanding .