Budget Rent A Car

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative, Counter Agent Interview

Customer Service Representative, Counter Agent
Memphis, TN

I applied online and interviewed at Budget Rent A Car.

Interview Details – I applied online, next had a phone interview, then interviewed with a Manager, following a second one on one interview with another manager. I was instructed to take a urine drug and breathe alcohol screening test. This process was fast paced. My first day of work was orientation day where I was introduced to everyone on site, completed paperwork, re-applied for the position online.

Interview Question – Could you tell me about your customer service skills? How did you hear about this position? When did you graduate from High School? How old are you? Are you in college? When will you graduate from college? What are your plans for work after graduation? Do you have any kids? Are you married? Do you have any citations on your driving record?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Hourly wage was not negotiated. I would advise a candidate to ask about incentives and commission in detail preferably in writing.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Budget Rent A Car.

Interview Details – i did an online application and did a phone interview, then i was schedule for a face to face i did my drug test then i was in

Interview Question – can i sell a snake a pair of shoes   Answer Question

Lot Attendant Interview

Lot Attendant
Kelowna, BC (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Budget Rent A Car in March 2010.

Interview Details – I applied by dropping my resume off at Budget.

Interview Question – I wish I could help. It was a very long time ago. I found this position easy, people would rent a vehicle. You would help them find the car, then do a inspection for damages, also check them in there are options to clear cars as well.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Budget Rent A Car in June 2011.

Interview Details – After interviewing with location manager, I was told to attend another interview with marketing manager, then I was offered the job.

Interview Question – How to promote the Wii bundle when you working at Home Electronics Department?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

The process took a day - interviewed at Budget Rent A Car in April 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the direct manager of that team, the interview questions were not difficult, including self introduction, sales experiences, hobbies etc. It took about 30 mins for the interview and I was told the result would be coming out 2 days later but never get any feedback after the interview.

Interview Question – What is your motivation?   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Agent

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Budget Rent A Car in May 2008.

Interview Details – I had a one on one interview with the manager and all went very well. He was very nice and liked me as well. I also met with the counter supervisor and she went over the expectations of the job and I observed a flight arriving and a rush of people in line for cars. My downfall was when I was given a typing test for speed I didn't do as well as some of the others.

Interview Questions

• What would you say to a client that has just called you a stupid idiot and told you that you are a pathetic example for this rental company?   Answer Question
  • Why should I hire you instead of the girl in the lobby?   Answer Question

Worked for Budget Rent A Car? Contribute to the Community!