Budget Truck Rental

Interviews for Top Jobs at Budget Truck Rental

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waco, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at Budget Truck Rental in April 2008.

I was given an interview after having a brief conversation. with the manager of the Budget Truck Rental location, on campus. The interview was fairly casual and consisted of the manager, an elderly woman nearing retirement, and I sitting in two chairs facing each other while she asked me questions and educated me on the position and the five-year vision for that position.

Interview Questions
    • This job requires you to bend over backwards and do all that is within your power to make customers happy and retain their business. Do you think you have the patience, work-ethic, and skills required to fulfill our customers' demands everyday for the long-term?   Answer Question

The manager was looking for a college student to work as an assistant manager until graduation. The manager would then retire when the student graduated and the student would replace her as manager of the location. I declined because I was not willing to stay in Waco, TX for the next few years after graduation.

Dealer Performance Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Budget Truck Rental in May 2008.

Initial phone interview with HR and led to 1:1 with District Manager. 2 interviews with the District Manager.

Interview Questions
    • What was your biggest failure and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question
    • When was the last time you had to go against a manager?   Answer Question
    Slightly.