Buffalo Rock

Very Easy Interview

Administrative Clerk-Settlement Interview

Montgomery, AL

Interviewed at Buffalo Rock

Interview Details – Had to get referred after sending a request via e-mail. Was then sent a response on who to call to set up an interview. When I got to the interview site I was asked to feel out a job application. After that I was taken into an office for the "interview". I really didn't have an interview...the interviewer looked at my application and the explained the position. Once she was done she asked me if I had anything to tell her. I feel she already had in mind who she wanted to hire because she didn' t ask me any questions that she had listed on a paper I noticed was sitting on her desk....I know these were questions she was planning to ask me because the paper had my name at the top of it.

Interview Question – NO interview questions asked   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Montgomery, AL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Buffalo Rock in July 2012.

Interview Details – Found the Job listed on Career Builders, filled out application,and did phone interview total time 30 minutes. Was called within a week to do interview in person. Took test and passed. talked to the interviewer. and left' Pleasant experience Like all receptionist and interview/ Seem like it would be a nice place to work

Interview Question – Why I was unemployed, new I lost the job as soon as I mention Cancer   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Buffalo Rock? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Buffalo Rock interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Buffalo Rock employees and interview candidates.