Buffalo Wild Wings

Updated Feb 11, 2015
Updated Feb 11, 2015

2.0

Bartender Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

You. Go through a few interviews. Preliminary then secondary. They don't really test your knowledge of what you know more so who you know. Not hiring the most qualified people. They had a bartender who literally was mental so getting a job here isn't too hard. If your able to breath you can basically run this place.

Interview Questions
    • How many years of experience do you have?   View Answer
    Be honest and do your best

Cook Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Applied online go a call a day later, scheduled an interview. Said he'd set one up with the GM never got a call so I went in asked and got interviewed by the GM and hired on the spot.

Restaurant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Very professional. I was impressed with the company growth and expansion. Good management team. Good environment, fun and energetic. They want you to have a work life balance and good benefits.

Hostess/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in February 2015.

I applied online and was called about a week later. I got a call asking to come in for an interview that week. The first interview was pretty basic, told them about myself and was asked a few questions. It was not too formal. My athletic experiences helped me a good candidate for the job so if you play a sport let them know. I was called the same night to schedule a second interview for the following day. Interview was almost the exact same questions but with a different manager. Was offered the job then.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time you had to deal with an unsatisfied customer and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question
    • Why should we hire you out of the rest of the people we are interviewing?   Answer Question

Guest Experience Captain Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

They called me the day after I applied and I got an interview the next day. It was very casual, we sat at one of the booths in the restaurant and discussed my experiences and the typical situation-based questions. Pretty easy interview and it was a positive experience for me.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a manager you really liked and why   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you made a mistake and what you did to fix it   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you were working in a group setting and things weren't working out and what you did to fix it   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time a customer was rude to you and how you reacted   Answer Question
    They called me and said they'd like to offer me a position, told me the hourly rate and asked if I could start orientation 2 days later.

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in January 2015.

One interview was offered position. Very friendly management. They look for upbeat, positive, leader type personalities. Knowledge of sports is helpful but not a must. Coworkers work together and get along great

Hostess Interview

Applied online and was asked to come in for an interview a week or two later. There were about 10 other people who were also going to be interviewed, and you are called based on who gets there first. The interview was extremely laid back and he asked a few open ended questions. If they like you you'll most likely be hired on the spot and asked to go to orientation later that week.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself, why would you like to work here, do you enjoy sports   Answer Question

Server Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Basically they ask you what you can bring to the table , ask your work history and how many times would be acceptable if late or absent .They like a person that is flexible with hours and someone they can depend on.

Aren't able to negotiate

Server/Bartender Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Was an easy interview, consists of an on the spot mock table greet, information on the company and then was asked to set up a second interview with the GM the GM was professional. Typical serving interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe an event with an unhappy guest. What did you do to solve the issue.   Answer Question

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

After initial application was submitted they called back within a week. Pretty easy interview, they just want you to be able to work with the public and take a sense of pride in what you are doing. They realize you do not have to be a rocket scientist to work there----though they do expect punctuality and hard work.

Interview Questions
    • Can't really remember anything being too complicated. General interview questions.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiating. They pay based on minimum wage rules and regulations and the rest you make in tips.