Buffalo Wild Wings Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

1.9

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Harrisburg, PA).

Interview

Pass the Alcohol serving test which takes more than 3 hours, speak with manager then with general manager. IT takes 6 days for training, you get to try all of the sauces ans seasonings for the wings

Interview Questions

• How do you handle pressure? Explain your past experiences which required you to work as a team? Strengths and Weaknesses.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

Applied online for a server position and then got a call about a week or less later. Scheduled an interview and went in dressed in a cardigan, and black skirt, armed with letters of recommendation and copies of my resume. Walked in and the manager sat me down in a table in the middle of the restaurant. It was fairly easy and I was offered the job right after we finished talking, despite having no waitress experience.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you experienced great customer service at a restaurant   Answer Question
    • What is most important about being a server?   Answer Question
    • How do you approach problems? Looking at the big picture or breaking it down?   Answer Question
    • Why should we hire you?   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you had to face change and how you were successful   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

There was a 2 part interview for the management position. One with the general manager, then I had a meeting with one of the owners of the restaurant. He asked basic questions, why would you fit here, why should I hire you

Wing Certified Trainer/Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

The interview process is very laid back. I first met with one of the hiring managers the first day, then was asked to come back. The next day I met with the stores general manager and had an interview, very easy stuff.

Guest Experience Captain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

The interview was in 2/3 parts. The first interview was very laid back and easy, basic questions. The second was more intense but still not bad, and i met with the GM that day. They had me walk up to a random table and make light conversation, after he asked a few opinion questions and hired me on right there

Cashier/Greeter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Johnson City, TN) in July 2015.

Interview

The process happened very quickly for me. I applied last Friday, got called in for an interview on Saturday, went in for my first interview on Monday. It was very laid back and I had a great experience with the assistant manager. He asked me a few "surface" questions that were straight forward and did a great job of explaining the duties I would have as a cashier if I were to get the job. He scheduled me for a second interview right then for Wednesday with the GM. I went in and again, it was very laid back and he did not ask very many questions. He offered me the job on the spot after telling me that I had great references. So I would say as long as you like sports, and let them know that you would really enjoy working there, and have great references then you have a great shot of getting hired!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you made a mistake at work and how did you go about attempting to fix that mistake?   Answer Question

BOH Interview

Interview

Heard back within a week after sending app. Brief phone interview and then in person. The overall process was very easy had initial and followup interview all with BOH mgr. BOH mgr called to offer job after 2-3 days.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working here? What are your goals?   Answer Question

Cashier/Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bear, DE

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Bear, DE) in June 2015.

Interview

I was seated, given a refreshment of my choice while I waited shortly for the hiring manager to meet with me (I was early). While I was sitting I was pleasantly greeted by other currently working employees who were finding out a little bit about myself and telling me of themselves as well. Very friendly crew.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions during the interview was what as an employee would be expected of my fellow team mates and of the management.   1 Answer

Hostess/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the next day to set up an interview for 3 days later. I was interviewed by the GM who was extremely nice and extremely laid back. He asked me general questions and where I was planning on going to school / what I'm majoring in. He actually admitted to saying he didn't know what more to ask me at one point. More like a conversation than an interview. A few days later we scheduled a second interview a few days later with the manager. The manager was just as nice and laid back, and asked the same general questions the GM did. I was offered the job position during the second interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

GM said they like to start people off at $10, but that it wasn't guaranteed

Hostess/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Gilbert, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by the general manager and a team leader. They asked general questions. For example, "Why do you want to work for us?". They were very nice and I thought it was going very well. This was my first job interview and they expressed how it would be hard for me to adjust as it would be my first job. Also they said they would call me but never did.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer