Buffalo Wild Wings

94 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Server Interview

Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview Details – I walked into BWW wearing business casual, asked to apply for a job, and received the information to apply online. After applying online, I called to inform them my application was done in order to set up an interview. BWW is supposed to have a two interview process. I walked in for my interview, was asked the basic, why do you want to work here, what is your work ethic like, how do you feel about being late to work ,etc, and then was told, well we usually do two interviews, but I knew I was going to hire you as soon as you asked for the job. During the training process I was told "When it comes to sexual harassment and stuff, just remember it's a restaurant, people like to joke, don't take it seriously. You know what I'm saying?"

Interview Question – There are no difficult questions. Just go in dressed well and you've pretty much got the job.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Dulles, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in July 2010.

Interview Details – It's very easy. Dress professional. First impressions are important. Even though it's a restaurant, come professional. They appreciate promptness and an eagerness for the job. Customer service experience is a big plus since we deal with guests (not always positive ones) on a daily basis. Be prepared to explain your strengths when it comes towards guests and as an overall employee.

Interview Question – Explain a negative attribute you have.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Regional Manager Interview

Regional Manager
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in January 2011.

Interview Details – Pretty Standard Process. 3 interviews total over a 2 week period based on my availability. standard line of questioning, nothing unexpected

Interview Question – As mentioned, nothing unusual with the questioning. All position based.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not much, fair offer up front

Front of House Manager Interview

Front of House Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview Details – Had first interview with regional manger then week later had interview with RGM of restaurant along with a few hour job shadow.

Interview Question – A time when your team questioned integrity.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Recruiter call offered a salary with position then asked if I would accept.

Greeter Interview

Greeter

I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and called them about a week later. The manager called me back the next day to set up my 1st interview. A day later they called me in for my 2nd interview, which I go to today.

Interview Question – Really easy questions like, What does teamwork, customer service, integrity means ? Tell me about yourself. And other basic questions   Answer Question

Cook Interview

Cook

Interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings

Interview Details – Interview was short, as cook is an entry level position with no prior experience required.

Interview Question – There wasn't really any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told they would offer 8.50, I accepted.

Food Server Interview

Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in December 2012.

Interview Details – Online application takes a long time. If you're serious about wanting to work at BWW, just be prepared to take a solid hour to fill out all of the questions. If they like the application, they will call you for an interview in store with one of the managers. They will ask you questions about work history, previous restaurant experience, and customer service. Highlight customer service and that you like the idea of your performance determining your income (tips).

Interview Question – Questions about previous restaurant experience. I only had pizza delivery to draw context from.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Start at $4.35 and your income is based on your tips.

Manager Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in December 2010.

Interview Details – Human recourse phone call, HR interview, interview with DM, hired.

Interview Question – Simple interview, you know more than them.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Negotiated then accepted .

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Waukesha, WI

I applied online and interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview Details – They called back for an interview right away, scheduled the next day, and then scheduled a second interview the day after that. They always do cross interviews with 2+ managers before hiring. The first interview was very laid back and the second interview was the standard "Tell me about a time when you..." questions.

Interview Question – There were not any that were surprising or difficult, standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied in-person and interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview Details – Was hired from internal

Interview Question – nothing out of the norm   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I pressed for about a year about becoming a manager

Interviews for Top Jobs at Buffalo Wild Wings

Worked for Buffalo Wild Wings? Contribute to the Community!

Buffalo Wild Wings Videos

Buffalo Wild Wings – Why Work for Us?

We're at the top of our game – and we want to keep it that way. So we’re constantly upping the ante, providing the ultimate experience for our fans. And, of course, it’s our people that bring that experience to life. We… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Buffalo Wild Wings interview questions and advice. All 94 interview reviews posted anonymously by Buffalo Wild Wings employees and interview candidates.