Buffalo Wild Wings Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

1.9

Heart of House Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Online application. Met with a manager, they called me back two days later to set up an interview. After first interview, had a second one. Got hired and had orientation then stated training. Very easy to land.

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful situation with a difficult customer/person and how you made it right.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

Very easy interview! They do a lot of screening before you even start the interview based on how you fill out the personality section during the application, so it's pretty much yours to lose if you get the interview. Be confident, look the managers in the eye, and be friendly, you're selling your personality!

Cashier Interview

Interview

They asked basic question it was fairly easy just keep it simple but try to stand out don't answer like everyone else does at these interviews it will help you get picked

Interview Questions

• How do you do under stress?   1 Answer

I got hire to a better job at the time

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Naples, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

I didn't have to wait at all to be interviewed. The manager was a younger guy and he was very nice. The questions weren't too difficult. I originally applied as a hostess but he offered me a serving position due to previous experience and because he wanted to be able to give me more hours & an opportunity to make more money. He hired me on the spot and told me I seemed better than most of the staff they currently have, which was a compliment but I felt it was a bit unprofessional. Despite that, the interview was the easiest I've ever had.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

I filled out an application online and got a call back a little less than a week later. I scheduled an in house interview, I was not asked very many questions, just basically questions about my work history and then was offered the position and given a date to come to orientation.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to handle the bar setting?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The wage is non-negotiable

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

I applied the day I found the posting on Craigslist and got an email instantly inviting me to attend the interview session the next day.

Hardly any wait for the interview, compared to others I've had. The hiring manager was really nice, and the interview was more like a conversation.

I got hired on the spot, and I can't wait for orientation next week!

Server Interview

Interview

The management was self centered and cracked lame jokes throught the interview process. There is new management at this location now though because the previous general manager sat in his office and ate food. Was rarely seen on the floor.

Hostess/Cashier Interview

Interview

Well I submitted an application online, then I called about a week later to speak with the manager as a followup. We set up an interview, and that was it. The manager that interviewed me was nice and even though I didn't get the job, I called and asked what I could work on for the next interview I have and he was nice enough to tell me that it was because I expressed doubt about being able to work during the summer. Tip: Don't ever imply even in the slightest that you might not work there long. This will probably be true for any interview.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite sport?   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

She sat me down and asked me what experience I had in the food industry. She asked me what hours I would be able to work and she immediately hired me on the spot. Getting a job has never been so easy.

Food Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

It was really easy because My friend works there. Pretty standard.It is best to speak with he general manager and speak with him, hand your resume in and apply online. They will ask you about your availability, when you can start, and what position you're applying.They interview many people and it is best to have restaurant experience.