Buffalo Wild Wings Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2014
Updated Aug 11, 2014

2.0

Server Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in August 2014.

applied online, was called that day to schedule an interview. Interview also same day. Interview was about 6 questions and they said they would call me back tomorrow after they called my two references to schedule a second interview. No call the following day to schedule a second interview, hired the next day after that.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of how you dealt with an unhappy customer.   Answer Question
    no necotiations

Internship Interview

BWW has an online submission through their home website, so I figured my resume would probably never be seen. After submitting the resume I didn't hear back for about a month, but after that everything went really quickly. They have a quick turn around between interview rounds, and got back to me in less then a week to let me know I had the job.

Interview Questions
    • Have you had to deal with group conflict before, and if so how did you work it out?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stillwater, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, OK

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in July 2011.

Very easy interview. Was very casual and laid back. I got there and we sat at a table and just talked. It was more of a conversation than an interview. Was a very comfortable situation.

Interview Questions
    • I did not encounter any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in May 2013.

I applied online, then I called a couple days later to see how my application process was going. I spoke with the General Manager and he wanted me to come in for an interview. I spoke with him for about 30 minutes and he asked me some basic qualification questions. It was very straight forward.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. If you have worked in a restaurant before and you are personable you will do fine.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Bernardino, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in April 2014.

It took place at a job fair; pretty straight forward. They gave me their expectations and we went from there. They were nice and friendly. I spoke to three managers until I reached the head manager. He was very to the point. Overall the interview process was simply and fast.

Interview Questions
    • What is my biggest weakness; but i expected that question   Answer Question

Guest Experience Captain Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in May 2014.

You must apply through Snagajob.com, and typically managers will check these daily. Make sure to apply to any locations near you. If they like your resume or application they will call to schedule an interview. Typically the people who work at BDubs are laid back and really genuine, so don't be nervous. That's not to say to bring anything less than your A game. BDubs is a restaurant centered around sports and the connectedness and friendly competition it brings. If you are outgoing and love people then you're perfect for the role as a GEC! I did one interview and the was asked to come back the next day, and was offered the job. If you get an offer take it! this position is literally the BEST job EVER.

Interview Questions
    • None! The interview felt more like a meeting than a one sided job interview. Super chill and beneficial for both parties.   Answer Question

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Marys, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Marys, OH

I applied in-person - interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in July 2011.

One interview with the General Manager, we discussed styles of management, work schedule and hours and availability. Earliest possible start date and willingness to work before the store was officially ready to open.

Interview Questions
    • What did I have to offer the company as a manager   View Answer

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lakewood, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in June 2014.

I initially applied for the server position and was felines that offer because of the lack of experience in the area, but the hiring manager offered me a line cook position and I accepted. The interview was really chill, he did ask me what I knew about the company and I told him a few basic facts that I found on th web! He said that if everything works out with my position to come to him in six months and ask for a friken raise!!! Like are you kidding me! I swear to you guys this was the easiest interview I have ever had!

Interview Questions
    I didn't really negotiate because of my fear of being declined an offer, but later on in my employment I will ask to get promoted to an cashier position.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glendale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in July 2013.

The Kitchen Manager basically hired anyone, as the others were more taditional with their interviewing process. It was easy, the easiest interview I ever had in my life. Okay I have nothing else to say, am I done?

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was difficult, the Manager was actually fun to talk with.   View Answer
    Think carefully about what you're getting into

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in June 2013.

They hired me on the spot! I had zero serving experience but I had some friends who worked there. The manager was rightfully careful about your people skills and not much else. They realize that they can teach you to serve as long as you have the necessary friendliness and people skills to get the job done. Interview was a breeze.

Worked for Buffalo Wild Wings? Contribute to the Community!