Buffalo Wild Wings Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

1.9

Wing Certified Trainer/Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

The interview process is very laid back. I first met with one of the hiring managers the first day, then was asked to come back. The next day I met with the stores general manager and had an interview, very easy stuff.

Guest Experience Captain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

The interview was in 2/3 parts. The first interview was very laid back and easy, basic questions. The second was more intense but still not bad, and i met with the GM that day. They had me walk up to a random table and make light conversation, after he asked a few opinion questions and hired me on right there

BOH Interview

Interview

Heard back within a week after sending app. Brief phone interview and then in person. The overall process was very easy had initial and followup interview all with BOH mgr. BOH mgr called to offer job after 2-3 days.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working here?
      What are your goals?

Answer Question

Hostess/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Gilbert, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by the general manager and a team leader. They asked general questions. For example, "Why do you want to work for us?". They were very nice and I thought it was going very well. This was my first job interview and they expressed how it would be hard for me to adjust as it would be my first job. Also they said they would call me but never did.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Newark, DE) in June 2015.

Interview

First, I had a phone interview with Human Resources. Then I had two other interviews one with the General Manager then with the Area Director. After the phone interview with Human Resources, a week later I had an interview with the General Manager. He then set me up to have an interview with the Area Director which was a week later.

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

Good, they made it very impersonal. It was a group setting and by the end of the interview they chose the people they wanted to hire. I need write more words. a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

Cashier/Greeter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Fargo, ND) in May 2015.

Interview

Took them a couple weeks to call -I actually forgot I had applied since it was just for a second job - otherwise set up an interview in the morning before they opened. Manager was friendly - very knowledgeable. It was super easy. He told me a lot of background on the company and that was basically it. Asked my availability and if I liked sports.

Server/Greeter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in May 2015.

Interview

I submitted the application on a Wednesday night got a call Thursday morning then had the interview Friday they were really quick about that part. The interview itself took like 10 minutes and the questions were fairly easy. The interviewer was really nice and pleasant and told me when I expected to hear from them buy. I wasn't offered a job but any interview experience is helpful.

Interview Questions

• When was there a time when you thought a team member wasn't participating to the fullest and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

Very easy interview! They do a lot of screening before you even start the interview based on how you fill out the personality section during the application, so it's pretty much yours to lose if you get the interview. Be confident, look the managers in the eye, and be friendly, you're selling your personality!

Heart of House Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Online application. Met with a manager, they called me back two days later to set up an interview. After first interview, had a second one. Got hired and had orientation then stated training. Very easy to land.

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful situation with a difficult customer/person and how you made it right.   1 Answer