Buffalo Wild Wings

Updated Dec 10, 2014
Updated Dec 10, 2014

2.0

Server Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Basically they ask you what you can bring to the table , ask your work history and how many times would be acceptable if late or absent .They like a person that is flexible with hours and someone they can depend on.

Aren't able to negotiate

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

After initial application was submitted they called back within a week. Pretty easy interview, they just want you to be able to work with the public and take a sense of pride in what you are doing. They realize you do not have to be a rocket scientist to work there----though they do expect punctuality and hard work.

Interview Questions
    • Can't really remember anything being too complicated. General interview questions.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiating. They pay based on minimum wage rules and regulations and the rest you make in tips.

Operations Manager Interview

Online multiple. Questions. You get through the online screening process and would be contacted if there is an interest. Then the next step is to report to a franchise for an interview by manager.

Interview Questions
    • Give me 5 adjectives that describe you.   View Answer

Guest Experience Captain Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

I applied online and went up to the restaurant asking if they received my application. I got an interview on the spot after they pulled my app. The interview was really casual. He asked what my favorite sport and sports teams were, my availability, and gave a few "if this happened, what would you do" type scenarios. Asked why I wanted to work there, etc. I came for a 2nd interview 2 days later and we negotiated my salary and discussed what I would be doing. Also set up a time for orientation.

Interview Questions
    Salary. I would recommend looking up what the average salary is before you go. I was surprised when he asked and settled for 8. I looked it up after, and the average for GEC is 12.

Server Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

basic interview questions. can you describe any experience related to the job? what is your availability? what you know about sports. how did you overcome a difficult situation? Pretty basic, nothing difficult, be yourself they like that.

General Manager Interview

If you want to succeed with Buffalo Wild Wings, you need to have a strong understanding of Behavioral Interview questions. All interviews are behavioral and you need to know how to answer these questions or you will never get anywhere with Buffalo Wild Wings.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ferndale, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ferndale, MI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in November 2014.

I applied online the night before got a call the next morning to come in for. Interview. It was very easy no more than 15 minutes asked general questions about do I have experience as a cashier and when in available so he told me he wanted to set up a second interview which is today with his assistant manager & he told they would talk it over & he would either offer me the position or said he is going to give me a call back.

Server Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Told me they would get in touch for an interview after I submitted my application online and came into the restaurant. They never called and received a form email several days later saying I was not hired with no reason given.

Server Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

I only went through the first interview which was a screening for a new store opening in Brooklyn. Very short interview, the manager quickly got to the point. I was asked about my previous experience as a server and how it was. I was also asked what I knew about beers and liquors specifically. That was pretty much it.

Interview Questions
    • Do you know about beers and liquors? Can you tell me about it.   Answer Question

I got to the next round but I didn't continue because I didn't like the location of the restaurant

Food Server Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

New store opening advertised for open interviews. Those with food service exp. were called for 2nd interview. Extensive questions such as "What was a time you excelled in your job?" and "What was a time you fell short of your duties?" Personality is the biggest requirement. Be enthusiastic. Friendly. Smile. Smile. Smile! Welcoming and fun. It's an experience they're selling, fun time sports drink beer yell at tv spend lots of money. So be that. Or be an attractive girl. Slam Dunk.

Interview Questions
    • Describe an instance you improved the mood of a customer that seemed irritated.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, take their offer if you want the job.