Buffalo Wild Wings

Updated Nov 13, 2014
Updated Nov 13, 2014

2.0

General Manager Interview

If you want to succeed with Buffalo Wild Wings, you need to have a strong understanding of Behavioral Interview questions. All interviews are behavioral and you need to know how to answer these questions or you will never get anywhere with Buffalo Wild Wings.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ferndale, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ferndale, MI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in November 2014.

I applied online the night before got a call the next morning to come in for. Interview. It was very easy no more than 15 minutes asked general questions about do I have experience as a cashier and when in available so he told me he wanted to set up a second interview which is today with his assistant manager & he told they would talk it over & he would either offer me the position or said he is going to give me a call back.

Server Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Told me they would get in touch for an interview after I submitted my application online and came into the restaurant. They never called and received a form email several days later saying I was not hired with no reason given.

Server Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

I only went through the first interview which was a screening for a new store opening in Brooklyn. Very short interview, the manager quickly got to the point. I was asked about my previous experience as a server and how it was. I was also asked what I knew about beers and liquors specifically. That was pretty much it.

Interview Questions
    • Do you know about beers and liquors? Can you tell me about it.   Answer Question

I got to the next round but I didn't continue because I didn't like the location of the restaurant

Food Server Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

New store opening advertised for open interviews. Those with food service exp. were called for 2nd interview. Extensive questions such as "What was a time you excelled in your job?" and "What was a time you fell short of your duties?" Personality is the biggest requirement. Be enthusiastic. Friendly. Smile. Smile. Smile! Welcoming and fun. It's an experience they're selling, fun time sports drink beer yell at tv spend lots of money. So be that. Or be an attractive girl. Slam Dunk.

Interview Questions
    • Describe an instance you improved the mood of a customer that seemed irritated.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, take their offer if you want the job.

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Three interviews with three different managers. Very standard and boring questions. Casual environment, non-intimidating. We sat in a booth at the restaurant to have questions conducted. All three managers asked me the exact same questions. It was as if they only asked them because they had to and not because they wanted to know the actual answers to the questions.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chino Hills, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chino Hills, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in October 2014.

Easy interview! It was like on of the most easiest interview I had in my life. The managers goes about your past experiences and I got interviewed twice. Before I got the job. Very simple just be honest about your work and yourself

Interview Questions
    • can you tell me a time where a customer was upset about something. how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Buffalo Wild Wings Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorestown, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorestown, NJ

Submitted an application and was called 2 days later for an interview. Interview was for a new restaurant opening in the area. They were very laid back, asked general resume questions. Manager even asked me what my first legal drink was. It was only one interview and I was hired on the spot, was told to come to orientation 3 days later.

Interview Questions
    I asked for a start of 9 dollars and it was given to me gladly with promise of future raises. Very negotiable.

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, OH

Went and applied as a server, told me I was over qualified for every position. Later told me how they wanted me to work as a cook/cashier/hostess. Said they loved to have me work there. Called for an interview the same day I applied for the job, had an interview the next day at 2 pm.

Interview Questions
    Asked what postion I would like and how many hours and said they would do the best they could.

Server Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in October 2014.

Process took 3 weeks. First interview was a brief look at application. Second interview was with serving manager, fairly easy. Third interview was with General Manager. I was asked one or two question then he talked about availability then i was hired on spot.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. 3.63 a hour + tips.