Buffalo Wild Wings Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2015
Updated Mar 27, 2015

1.9

Server Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

I filled out an application online and got a call back a little less than a week later. I scheduled an in house interview, I was not asked very many questions, just basically questions about my work history and then was offered the position and given a date to come to orientation.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be able to handle the bar setting?   View Answer
    The wage is non-negotiable

Hostess Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

I applied the day I found the posting on Craigslist and got an email instantly inviting me to attend the interview session the next day.

Hardly any wait for the interview, compared to others I've had. The hiring manager was really nice, and the interview was more like a conversation.

I got hired on the spot, and I can't wait for orientation next week!

Server Interview

The management was self centered and cracked lame jokes throught the interview process. There is new management at this location now though because the previous general manager sat in his office and ate food. Was rarely seen on the floor.

Hostess/Cashier Interview

Well I submitted an application online, then I called about a week later to speak with the manager as a followup. We set up an interview, and that was it. The manager that interviewed me was nice and even though I didn't get the job, I called and asked what I could work on for the next interview I have and he was nice enough to tell me that it was because I expressed doubt about being able to work during the summer. Tip: Don't ever imply even in the slightest that you might not work there long. This will probably be true for any interview.

Hostess Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

She sat me down and asked me what experience I had in the food industry. She asked me what hours I would be able to work and she immediately hired me on the spot. Getting a job has never been so easy.

Food Server Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

It was really easy because My friend works there. Pretty standard.It is best to speak with he general manager and speak with him, hand your resume in and apply online. They will ask you about your availability, when you can start, and what position you're applying.They interview many people and it is best to have restaurant experience.

Bartender Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

You. Go through a few interviews. Preliminary then secondary. They don't really test your knowledge of what you know more so who you know. Not hiring the most qualified people. They had a bartender who literally was mental so getting a job here isn't too hard. If your able to breath you can basically run this place.

Interview Questions
    • How many years of experience do you have?   View Answer
    Be honest and do your best

Cook Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Applied online go a call a day later, scheduled an interview. Said he'd set one up with the GM never got a call so I went in asked and got interviewed by the GM and hired on the spot.

Restaurant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Very professional. I was impressed with the company growth and expansion. Good management team. Good environment, fun and energetic. They want you to have a work life balance and good benefits.

Hostess/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in February 2015.

I applied online and was called about a week later. I got a call asking to come in for an interview that week. The first interview was pretty basic, told them about myself and was asked a few questions. It was not too formal. My athletic experiences helped me a good candidate for the job so if you play a sport let them know. I was called the same night to schedule a second interview for the following day. Interview was almost the exact same questions but with a different manager. Was offered the job then.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time you had to deal with an unsatisfied customer and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question
    • Why should we hire you out of the rest of the people we are interviewing?   Answer Question