Buffalo Wild Wings

2.0

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cookeville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cookeville, TN

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

I went through three interviews- the Front of House manager is your first gatekeeper. They are a server's direct supervisor. They determine if you advance to assistant manager and from there, the GM who makes the final hiring decision. It took two months for an interview call to come in so they really do keep applications on file and review them when hiring is needed.

Interview Questions
    • What are your weaknesses? Server weaknesses can make or break your interview so I hate this question.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. It's your run of the mill server pay of $2.13 an hour.

Greeter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Berlin, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Berlin, WI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in September 2014.

I filled out the application online. About 2 weeks later I received a call for an interview. I went in and met with 2 managers. The interview was very laid back which I liked. It was more like talking about things rather than being peppered with questions. After the interview, the 2nd manager said they approved me, and someone would call in a few days. 3 days later I was called and offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you worked well under pressure? Give an example of a time you did more than was necessary?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

BWW has an online submission through their home website, so I figured my resume would probably never be seen. After submitting the resume I didn't hear back for about a month, but after that everything went really quickly. They have a quick turn around between interview rounds, and got back to me in less then a week to let me know I had the job.

Interview Questions
    • Have you had to deal with group conflict before, and if so how did you work it out?   Answer Question

Server Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in August 2014.

applied online, was called that day to schedule an interview. Interview also same day. Interview was about 6 questions and they said they would call me back tomorrow after they called my two references to schedule a second interview. No call the following day to schedule a second interview, hired the next day after that.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of how you dealt with an unhappy customer.   Answer Question
    no necotiations

Server/Bartender Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in August 2014.

Went into the store to speak with manager about if they were hiring. Went home and filled out the online application. Received a phone call to come in for an interview with a floor manager. On that same day I was asked to stay and have an interview with the general manager. Was hired on the spot and told them I could complete the orientation process that same day. Went home and waited a week and a half to be called in for training.

Cashier/Greeter Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in July 2014.

I applied online to the BWW in the town I was moving to for college. About two weeks later I got a call asking if I could come in for an interview the following week. I went there on that Monday and he asked general questions like why do I want to work for BWW and do I have any favorite sports/teams. He emphasized that NFL was the major focus for them.

Hostess/Server Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

The hiring process is pretty straight forward. I got a phone call for a in person interview. There are two interviews total. Everyone was very nice and friendly.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are pretty easy and require common sense.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation

Hostess/Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

I filled out an application form and within a month I received a phone call to see if they could interview me for a position. I went through two interviews and got the job. After this, there is an extensive training process to prepare you to work in a fast paced environment involving alcohol consumption. The process was easy and quick as long as you prepare yourself well for the interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would you respond to someone who is very intoxicated and needs to be calmed down.   Answer Question

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakewood, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in June 2014.

I initially applied for the server position and was felines that offer because of the lack of experience in the area, but the hiring manager offered me a line cook position and I accepted. The interview was really chill, he did ask me what I knew about the company and I told him a few basic facts that I found on th web! He said that if everything works out with my position to come to him in six months and ask for a friken raise!!! Like are you kidding me! I swear to you guys this was the easiest interview I have ever had!

Interview Questions
    I didn't really negotiate because of my fear of being declined an offer, but later on in my employment I will ask to get promoted to an cashier position.

Server and Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

I did an online application. I got a call the next morning for a interview. I did well and was set up for interview #2. Both Interviews were no longer than 10mins.