Buffalo Wild Wings Server Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2015

1.8

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

Good, they made it very impersonal. It was a group setting and by the end of the interview they chose the people they wanted to hire. I need write more words. a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Buffalo Wild Wings

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

Very easy interview! They do a lot of screening before you even start the interview based on how you fill out the personality section during the application, so it's pretty much yours to lose if you get the interview. Be confident, look the managers in the eye, and be friendly, you're selling your personality!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Naples, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

I didn't have to wait at all to be interviewed. The manager was a younger guy and he was very nice. The questions weren't too difficult. I originally applied as a hostess but he offered me a serving position due to previous experience and because he wanted to be able to give me more hours & an opportunity to make more money. He hired me on the spot and told me I seemed better than most of the staff they currently have, which was a compliment but I felt it was a bit unprofessional. Despite that, the interview was the easiest I've ever had.

Anonymous Employee in Fraser, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Fraser, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the next day for an interview. I went in, there were 2 other people waiting to be interviewed. The manager called us back one by one to be interviewed. He asked basic questions like why should we hire you, what's your availability, what position are you applying for, past job experiences, etc.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

I filled out an application online and got a call back a little less than a week later. I scheduled an in house interview, I was not asked very many questions, just basically questions about my work history and then was offered the position and given a date to come to orientation.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to handle the bar setting?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The wage is non-negotiable

Server Interview

Interview

The management was self centered and cracked lame jokes throught the interview process. There is new management at this location now though because the previous general manager sat in his office and ate food. Was rarely seen on the floor.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a pretty quick interview. He asked me lots of sports related questions. He quizzed me on how many points you get in football. Who is the quarterback and that sort of questioning. The other employees were nice and tried to keep me relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Who's your favorite sports team? How many points for a touchdown?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

Basically they ask you what you can bring to the table , ask your work history and how many times would be acceptable if late or absent .They like a person that is flexible with hours and someone they can depend on.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Aren't able to negotiate

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in December 2014.

Interview

I went through 2 interviews, one with the house manager and another with the General Manager. They were both pretty short, about 10 and 20 minutes each. Really nice people, after my second interview, they said they needed to call both my references and they did just that. so make sure you have great references. The references can make or break you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a past experience in the hospitality industry that went bad, and how did you handle it?
      Feel like this question is important, don't say that you've never done anything wrong!

Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

basic interview questions. can you describe any experience related to the job? what is your availability? what you know about sports. how did you overcome a difficult situation? Pretty basic, nothing difficult, be yourself they like that.