Buffalo Wild Wings

Getting the Interview

19 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview Details – I walked into BWW wearing business casual, asked to apply for a job, and received the information to apply online. After applying online, I called to inform them my application was done in order to set up an interview. BWW is supposed to have a two interview process. I walked in for my interview, was asked the basic, why do you want to work here, what is your work ethic like, how do you feel about being late to work ,etc, and then was told, well we usually do two interviews, but I knew I was going to hire you as soon as you asked for the job. During the training process I was told "When it comes to sexual harassment and stuff, just remember it's a restaurant, people like to joke, don't take it seriously. You know what I'm saying?"

Interview Question – There are no difficult questions. Just go in dressed well and you've pretty much got the job.   Answer Question

Dulles, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in July 2010.

Interview Details – It's very easy. Dress professional. First impressions are important. Even though it's a restaurant, come professional. They appreciate promptness and an eagerness for the job. Customer service experience is a big plus since we deal with guests (not always positive ones) on a daily basis. Be prepared to explain your strengths when it comes towards guests and as an overall employee.

Interview Question – Explain a negative attribute you have.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Brea, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in December 2013.

Interview Details – Just asked me questions based on why i wanted the job and my job experience.

Interview Question – Why you want this job?   Answer Question

Oxford, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in March 2010.

Interview Details – I had 1 interview with a shift manager and 1 interview with the General Manager. I received a call that day after my interview with the General Manager and he said he wanted to offer me the position. Very professional interview.

Interview Question – Most difficult question was how to react when a guest is becoming intoxicated. I did not have bar experience prior to working at Buffalo Wild Wings.   Answer Question

Ypsilanti, MI

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in October 2013.

Interview Details – Me and the managers hit it off really well within minutes. After about two general "Why do you want to work here?" questions, we ended up just having a lengthy conversation about craft beer. I had a second interview with a second manager and he told me I already had it before it started, so we again just had a conversation about beer. From first interview to hire took a week and a half.

Interview Question – What are some of your favorite IPA's?   Answer Question

Vacaville, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in November 2013.

Interview Details – This was pleasant. They were really nice and it was easy to get a job with my experience

Interview Question – It was SUCH an easy interview.   Answer Question

Long Beach, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in August 2012.

Interview Details – I had three interviews before I was hired and the last being a group interview. All of the questions were very standard and nothing was surprising. Example- why do you want to work at Buffalo Wild Wings? What's your favorite sauce and why? If you had a conflict with a coworker what would you do?

Interview Question – Just know a little bit about the company. IE- know sports, wings, beer. That's what made them famous   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Minimum wage plus tips

Server

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in December 2012.

Interview Details – Received a call a couple of days after applying online. Went in for interview with a manager, it was quick, easy and pretty laid-back with casual conversation. Had a follow-up interview with the GM which was equally pleasant. Began training the following week and after five shifts of training, I began working.

Interview Question – No questions were particularly difficult, just expected questions about yourself and why you would be a good addition.   Answer Question

Kansas City, MO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview Details – It was the easiest interview possible. Took only 5 minutes, max.

Interview Question – Typical easy questions were used. How would you handle a group of teenager's? etc.   Answer Question

Independence, MO

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in July 2012.

Interview Details – I had to go through two interviews, one with the highering manager and another with the general manager

Interview Question – None, most were fair and straigh forward really relaxed   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Buffalo Wild Wings

Worked for Buffalo Wild Wings? Contribute to the Community!

Buffalo Wild Wings Videos

Buffalo Wild Wings – Why Work for Us?

We're at the top of our game – and we want to keep it that way. So we’re constantly upping the ante, providing the ultimate experience for our fans. And, of course, it’s our people that bring that experience to life. We… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Buffalo Wild Wings Server interview questions and advice. All 19 interview reviews posted anonymously by Buffalo Wild Wings employees and interview candidates.