Buffets Holdings Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Buffets Holdings

Hospitality Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Buffets Holdings (Greenville, SC) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied on line with an assesment. A few days later was called by the area director for an interview. Then was scheduled to go into a store for a few hours to watch operations and ask questions. Then I was scheduled to be contacted by HR signed some electronic authorizations for background checks. Once those came back I was scheduled and set up for 5 weeks of training wich they paid for travel and hotel accomidations.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions of your knowledge on food cost, and questions regaurding diffrent situations as to how you would handle diffrent issues with guests and employees.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasnt any, Front of the house and Back of the house all start a one point. FOH base salary is 621. per week pluss chinese O/T for anything over 40 hours i ended the year with 38,400. All BOH start at 40,000. Gm is based on Expierence.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Buffets Holdings (Columbia, SC) in May 2010.

Interview

easy apply on line take assessment wait for recruitor to call for phone interview. then with area director,then wait for call then you train at corp for week then in a unit for three ll

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Buffets Holdings in October 2009.

Interview

The interview process consisted of multiple phone interviews, each one of about 30 minutes, and each one including a review of my resume. At no point were good solid questions asked of me, and in most cases the company representative could not field my questions. It seemed that they were not communcating with each other as they passed me along. I had four phone interviews and at that time I finally withdrew my name from considerations.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to join our company?   1 Answer

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Buffets Holdings (Eagan, MN) in June 2009.

Interview

The process went quick and I was always well informed of the next steps

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I accepted their first offer

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Buffets Holdings (Eagan, MN) in January 2008.

Interview

Interview with Hiring Manager and HR representative.

Negotiation

No negotiation