BuildASign.com

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Business Development and Strategy Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at BuildASign.com in March 2012.

The only reason it took so long was the founder tries to meet all potential employees and we had to mix and match our schedules. It started with an application of my resume and a cover letter. I then had a phone interview with a current intern, there were some case questions and stuff like that. Took about an hour. I was prepared and nothing caught me by surprise. Then, I got an email inviting me to the next stage, which was interviewing with the founder. That round involved him asking about my background and what I wanted to get from the position. I'd say be honest, don't give a canned answer. Tell him exactly what you want to do. About a week later I got the call with the offer.

Interview Questions