BuildASign.com
www.buildasign.com Austin, TX 150 to 499 Employees

BuildASign.com Business Development and Strategy Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development and Strategy Intern Interview

Business Development and Strategy Intern
Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at BuildASign.com in March 2012.

Interview Details – The only reason it took so long was the founder tries to meet all potential employees and we had to mix and match our schedules. It started with an application of my resume and a cover letter. I then had a phone interview with a current intern, there were some case questions and stuff like that. Took about an hour. I was prepared and nothing caught me by surprise. Then, I got an email inviting me to the next stage, which was interviewing with the founder. That round involved him asking about my background and what I wanted to get from the position. I'd say be honest, don't give a canned answer. Tell him exactly what you want to do. About a week later I got the call with the offer.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BuildASign.com

Worked for BuildASign.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BuildASign.com Business Development and Strategy Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BuildASign.com employees and interview candidates.