BuildASign.com Giving Program Associate Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Giving Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at BuildASign.com in October 2013.

I was contacted by a talent acquisition specialist for the initial interview, who scheduled the phone interview for a couple days later. The woman I spoke with was very informative and nice, and after the brief 15-20 minute interview let me know that she would like me to come in for an on-site interview. I met with the Giving Program Manager who spent about 60 minutes with me, the time being evenly balanced between my background and work experience and what the expectations of the Giving Program Associate position were. It was another informative interview and I felt very comfortable speaking with the woman conducting it.

My initial on-site interview was on a Thursday and by the following Monday or Tuesday I was invited back for a second round interview. This interview was with a group-- all of the fellow Giving Program Associates, Administrator and Manager. The Director of Culture and Communication also came in at the end. Everyone took turns asking me their unique set of questions. There was a lot of great feedback between everyone and ample time for me to ask my questions.

Interview Questions
  • What is one thing in your job history that you would never want to do again?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for BuildASign.com

Giving Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BuildASign.com in November 2012.

I applied online and received and email about 2 weeks later asking if I was still interested in the position. I replied that I was and a phone screening was set for a few days later. The phone interview went really well and an in person interview was set up for about a week later. The in person interview consisted of 2 people reading a list of prepared questions. There were not a lot of follow-up questions. After that interview, I was told that if they decided to move forward with me, I would know in about a week. I received an automated email saying they had gone with another candidate.
    About two weeks after that, I noticed that the person who interviewed me was no longer with the company and that position was now open.

Interview Questions

Worked for BuildASign.com? Contribute to the Community!