BuildASign.com

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Online Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at BuildASign.com in July 2011.

The hiring manager was extremely friendly and did an initial screen over the phone. I was invited to a casual lunch interview with the Marketing Director, and we discussed the company, the role, and our backgrounds. It went well and I was invited back to tour the office and to discuss my past experience in relation to this new position. There was a few case study questions along with a very detailed explanation of the daily role tasks. It seemed apparent the biggest factor in landing the job was my fit with the company values, and my interest in the position.

Interview Questions
  • Discussing the operation of a shoe store - their pricing, their costs, their customer interaction, their promotion strategy, etc.   Answer Question
They were flexible and met my salary requirements.

Other Interview Reviews for BuildASign.com

Online Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at BuildASign.com in May 2010.

I had a phone screen which led to an in person on-site interview with 4 managers. I believe one was the CEO or president. He asked a few condescending questions with a smirk. Everyone else was pretty friendly though. Most of the questions were about my background. One was a hypothetical situation in an unrelated business.

Interview Questions
    • If you ran a lemonade stand and your competitor was getting all the business, how would you react?   Answer Question