BuildASign.com

Relevance Date Difficulty

Online Marketing Interview

Online Marketing
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at BuildASign.com in July 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring manager was extremely friendly and did an initial screen over the phone. I was invited to a casual lunch interview with the Marketing Director, and we discussed the company, the role, and our backgrounds. It went well and I was invited back to tour the office and to discuss my past experience in relation to this new position. There was a few case study questions along with a very detailed explanation of the daily role tasks. It seemed apparent the biggest factor in landing the job was my fit with the company values, and my interest in the position.

Interview Question – Discussing the operation of a shoe store - their pricing, their costs, their customer interaction, their promotion strategy, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were flexible and met my salary requirements.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Online Marketing Interview

Online Marketing
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at BuildASign.com in May 2010.

Interview Details – I had a phone screen which led to an in person on-site interview with 4 managers. I believe one was the CEO or president. He asked a few condescending questions with a smirk. Everyone else was pretty friendly though. Most of the questions were about my background. One was a hypothetical situation in an unrelated business.

Interview Question – If you ran a lemonade stand and your competitor was getting all the business, how would you react?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BuildASign.com

Worked for BuildASign.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BuildASign.com Online Marketing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BuildASign.com employees and interview candidates.