BuildASign.com

Relevance Date Difficulty

SEO Marketing Intern Interview

SEO Marketing Intern
Austin, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at BuildASign.com in April 2014.

Interview Details – I met Katie Conn at a career fair and then was contacted by her several weeks later via email. We set up a phone interview that ended up going very well. Next, I had a one-on-one interview with Barrett Aggers that went just as well.

Interview Question – What do you see yourself doing at the end of the summer?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

SEO Marketing Intern Interview

SEO Marketing Intern
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at BuildASign.com in June 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by phone to set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted around 15 min. and asked general questions like "Why do you want to work for BuildASign," and "What are your future goals?" The interviewer was very nice and at the end of the phone interview he scheduled a face-to-face interview with me. The face-to-face interview lasted around 30 min. and I was asked more detailed, situation-based questions. I was contacted around 2 weeks later and offered the internship, of which I gladly accepted! The overall process was very organized and pleasant, with a very fast turn around. I recommend BuildASign to all my friends!

Interview Question – Name a time when you motivated others to do well.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at BuildASign.com

Worked for BuildASign.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BuildASign.com SEO Marketing Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by BuildASign.com employees and interview candidates.