Bulgari

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

New York, NY

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bulgari in February 2009.

Interview Details – During my interview, the interviewer probed into who I knew and was more interested in my connections than my actual skill set. They never called to give me an update on my canidacy....2 years later

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Bulgari in February 2007.

Interview Details – Pretty standard marketing intern questions.
Tell me about yourself.
Tell me about job x, job y.
Why Bulgari?
Tell me how you think we should market product x. (aka be familiar with their products!)

Spoke with an HR rep, my direct boss, and one other person in the department.

Beautiful office! You won't have your own cube, though. It's a very open layout. Your boss will probably sit a few feet away from you.

Interview Question – How interested are you in working here, actually?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Must be able to college credit. At the time I interned, it was an unpaid interview.

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Neuch√Ętel (Switzerland)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bulgari.

Interview Details – Applied online through a job searching web-site, got a call from HR 4 weeks later with an intervew invitation. Interview was held in one day (1 with 2 HR managers and another with a future boss and the department head). Simple interview questions (describe your positive and negative sides, why are you intersted in this job, what do you now about Bulgari products, etc). In the end of the interview HR manager promised to call back in 2-3 days to give me an interview feedback and in 3-4 weeks to let me know about their decision. Nobody has called me even in 3 weeks, so I called myself (no luck) and only when I sent a reminder e-mail the HR manager called me back and told they have already hired someone.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior External Relations Officer Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Bulgari in April 2011.

Interview Details – Applied for the position and was given an invitation within 3 days of applying. Unfortunately, I was not in the country at that point and requested to postpone the interview by 10 days which they agreed to and we confirmed.

On the day of the interview, I turned up 5mins before and dialed the extension of the interviewer with no reply. Eventually someone turned up for work and was told that both the interviewer and HR manager was not at work yet and then was asked to wait.

After another 5mins, I was informed that the interviewer was indeed around and was shown to her office. Upon meeting her, she asked me if we had an appointment. Not the best of impressions.

Sat down for the introductory "Tell me about yourself?" questions and the interviewer was distant throughout. Later on the interview progresses to a crucial requirement that I lacked that the position needed, given that they had requested me to interview, I was of the impression that it was an aspect that could be taught/learnt and that they would be willing to accept as is. Unfortunately, she kept focusing on that aspect which lead me to believe that it was one that needed to be present in the candidate which begged me to ask why interview me in the first place.

It was an utter waste of time and definitely not an experience one would expect from such a prestigious brand such as Bulgari. It gives light to the people at management level.

Interview Question – What do you know about Bulgari?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bulgari? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bulgari interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bulgari employees and interview candidates.