Bulgari

2.0

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a weekinterviewed at Bulgari in February 2009.

During my interview, the interviewer probed into who I knew and was more interested in my connections than my actual skill set. They never called to give me an update on my canidacy....2 years later

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bulgari in February 2007.

Pretty standard marketing intern questions.
    Tell me about yourself.
    Tell me about job x, job y.
    Why Bulgari?
    Tell me how you think we should market product x. (aka be familiar with their products!)

Spoke with an HR rep, my direct boss, and one other person in the department.

Beautiful office! You won't have your own cube, though. It's a very open layout. Your boss will probably sit a few feet away from you.

Interview Questions
    Must be able to college credit. At the time I interned, it was an unpaid interview.

Marketing Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bulgari in September 2013.

I just sent my CV and got a phone interview several days later. It appeared to me as if the decision to hire me was already taken by reviewing my CV, as the phone interview itself was very easy and straight forward. Most talking was done by my supervisor and I was asked around 5 questions only.

Interview Questions
    • What are the issues that could arise to decrease ur ability to team work?   View Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neuch√Ętel (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neuch√Ętel (Switzerland)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bulgari.

Applied online through a job searching web-site, got a call from HR 4 weeks later with an intervew invitation. Interview was held in one day (1 with 2 HR managers and another with a future boss and the department head). Simple interview questions (describe your positive and negative sides, why are you intersted in this job, what do you now about Bulgari products, etc). In the end of the interview HR manager promised to call back in 2-3 days to give me an interview feedback and in 3-4 weeks to let me know about their decision. Nobody has called me even in 3 weeks, so I called myself (no luck) and only when I sent a reminder e-mail the HR manager called me back and told they have already hired someone.

Senior External Relations Officer Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Bulgari in April 2011.

Applied for the position and was given an invitation within 3 days of applying. Unfortunately, I was not in the country at that point and requested to postpone the interview by 10 days which they agreed to and we confirmed.

On the day of the interview, I turned up 5mins before and dialed the extension of the interviewer with no reply. Eventually someone turned up for work and was told that both the interviewer and HR manager was not at work yet and then was asked to wait.

After another 5mins, I was informed that the interviewer was indeed around and was shown to her office. Upon meeting her, she asked me if we had an appointment. Not the best of impressions.

Sat down for the introductory "Tell me about yourself?" questions and the interviewer was distant throughout. Later on the interview progresses to a crucial requirement that I lacked that the position needed, given that they had requested me to interview, I was of the impression that it was an aspect that could be taught/learnt and that they would be willing to accept as is. Unfortunately, she kept focusing on that aspect which lead me to believe that it was one that needed to be present in the candidate which begged me to ask why interview me in the first place.

It was an utter waste of time and definitely not an experience one would expect from such a prestigious brand such as Bulgari. It gives light to the people at management level.