Bullhorn

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Support Analyst Level II Interview

Technical Support Analyst Level II
Boston, MA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bullhorn in February 2011.

Interview Details – I did a phone interview.. And I should have been warned because the recruiter said they were looking for aggressive, tough ninjas.. Those are code words for men. Not good. if you happen to be female. Ooops!! But when you're looking for a job, you ignore those warning signs, and prep for the interview anyway, because you're hoping it's just a fluke and they guy mispoke!!.

Interview Question – It wasn't a serious of tough or difficult questions. There was a series of questions which I answered, and then because I thought I properly done my homework. when I was asked if there were any questions I had for the interviewer, I asked if they had tested their pages against some security issues that were going on at the time. The interviewer had to admit no they hadn't.   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bullhorn in March 2014.

Interview Details – I sent an email asking about the position. They replied a day or two later with a link to a personality test (15 minutes) and an assessment test (15 minute limit, 50 questions; basically an IQ test).

I got another reply the next day, asking for a phone interview with HR. After the phone interview, we scheduled another phone interview with IT.

I got an email a few days later saying they had several more experienced candidates. It was a pretty straight-forward interview process, altogether. Nothing too tricky.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Technical Account Manager Interview

Technical Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bullhorn in November 2013.

Interview Details – Phone screen, then several remote Skype interviews. Last was a face to face at HQ with several individuals. There was a timed IQ test that you took remote and then re-took on site, only to verify that it was in fact you that took the test. (which I was perfectly ok with). ALL the interviews went great until the last one, who turned out to be the decision maker. It was a last minute add and he seemed to be against me from the start. At the company's request, I flew all day Sunday and stayed overnight, giving up 3 days of my time and he took an attitude as though I was taking a vacation on them. Other than that, I though everyone else there was great and would be awesome to work with.

Interview Question – None really, very straightforward.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied online - interviewed at Bullhorn in March 2014.

Interview Details – Just finished the online questions from bollhorn. Took a personality test following by a 15 minutes tests with 50 questions. It's very similar to GRE test with math and verbal.

Interview Question – What I didn't expect is that it's really a short time with so many questions. So the last 15 questions I didn't even have time to think. Just chose the ones randomly.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

Interviewed at Bullhorn

Interview Details – Their response was fast after submitting the application, then I received a link for a test called the aptitude test with some maths and vocabulary questions.
Some may from GRE , but most are easy reasoning questions. I almost finish all the logic questions but the verbal part is not good I think.

Interview Question – did not come in the next round.   Answer Question

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Technical Support Analyst
Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bullhorn in January 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was less focused around technical aspects of the job and more focused around the customer service aspect. They're really looking for someone who's going to be able to handle themselves in a hot client situation. They're looking for great customer service and perhaps even more importantly, they want someone who's a good culture fit. I first met with one of the supervisors for an initial interview, then was invited back to meet with a second supervisor, then met with the manager, and finally met with the Director of Support. They were all very friendly and they all know how to interview very well.

Interview Question – The most difficult question, if you're unprepared for it, would be the "Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult situation...." question. You have to have answers prepared or else you will fall short and not know what to say. They want to know that you can handle yourself in a sensitive situation, keep your cool, and reflect well on the company. They might ask you this question a few different times in a few different ways, so it's good to think of a few sticky situations you've been in before to share with them.   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

Finance Intern
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bullhorn in February 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview by HR and manager. Sent my resume and applied online. Soon got a online test link, which includes personality test and a limited-time math and logic test. Got the phone interview by HR from headquarter and phone interview by manager from local. Since it's only a temporary job, the process is much simplified.

Interview Question – Very routine question and very relaxing.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Market Research Interview

Market Research
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bullhorn.

Interview Details – Applied online; Got an email back saying I had to complete a 2.5 hour test - basic questions; Upon completion I got asked to come in for an interview; When I came in for interview I had to take part of the test again to prove I took it (about 1 hour); Then I spoke with 2 managers (about 1.5 hours)

Interview Question – Just asked about Prior experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bullhorn.

Interview Details – Had received a call directly from the recruiter and had applied for the position. they asked me to first take a written test which was for about 2 and a half hours and after writing the test i was asked to inform them about it.But found no good response from them.

Interview Question – The questions where pretty easy   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Bullhorn in February 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR, then with the team lead and then a group/panel interview with lots of folks.

Interview Questions

• What do you visualize yourself doing in another 10 years   Answer Question
  • What was your working relationship with previous managers on a scale of 1-10   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate somewhat. Consider asking about flexibility upfront.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bullhorn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bullhorn interview questions and advice. All 15 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bullhorn employees and interview candidates.