Bullhorn

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Interview

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bullhorn in March 2010.

Interview Details – Performed a phone interview with the Recruiter first to determine fit for position. After the phone interview I was scheduled for an in house interview. I received directions to the location and paperwork to complete via email from the Recruiter as soon as the in house interview was scheduled.
The in house interview consisted of meeting with the Recruiter, VP of HR, VP of Product Management, 4 PM team members, CTO, and CEO. The Recruiter went above and beyond making me feel comfortable and checking in on me in between each meeting.
Every person I met with represented the company well. They were very positive, energetic, and passionate about the company and their jobs. They really made you want to join such an organization.

Interview Question – The interview questions were all straigt forward and relative to the position I was interviewing for. None were overly difficult or phrased to catch you up.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bullhorn? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bullhorn Product Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bullhorn employees and interview candidates.