Bulls Eye Communication

Relevance Date Difficulty

Creative Manager Interview

Creative Manager
Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bulls Eye Communication in February 2012.

Interview Details – i applied online, i was then called up and asked to come in with my portfolio which i did and showed it to the panel and was asked questions related to my educational background in the field and also my past experiences and further what i wanted to persue, on being satisfied i was told ill get a call in a few days time, and then i was called for the second phase of the interview where i was interviewed by the HR and then was handed over the job letter for joining.

Interview Question – that can you handle pressure?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – well as i was asked what package i wanted or thought i might be offered well i openly said that i did not know what they had in mind but that i would want a package of XYZ and well because i was straight forward and on my mark well they agreed to it.

Worked for Bulls Eye Communication? Contribute to the Community!