Bulls Eye Communication Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Bulls Eye Communication

Account Manager for Unilever HPC Products Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Bulls Eye Communication in April 2013.

i had 2 interviews. Both went well.

Interview Questions
    • not any in particular. It was not so much cross-questioning   Answer Question

Creative Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Bulls Eye Communication in February 2012.

i applied online, i was then called up and asked to come in with my portfolio which i did and showed it to the panel and was asked questions related to my educational background in the field and also my past experiences and further what i wanted to persue, on being satisfied i was told ill get a call in a few days time, and then i was called for the second phase of the interview where i was interviewed by the HR and then was handed over the job letter for joining.

Interview Questions
    well as i was asked what package i wanted or thought i might be offered well i openly said that i did not know what they had in mind but that i would want a package of XYZ and well because i was straight forward and on my mark well they agreed to it.