Bunge Limited

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Young Engineer Trainee Interview

Tiruchchirāppalli (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Bunge Limited in November 2011.

Interview Details – The interview went quite well. Most important of all the interviewers and also the GM(who asked me to introduce myself to him before he actually offered me the job sometime after all the interviews were over) tried to keep me comfortable throughout our discussion. There were questions about my projects and also those from my related technical subjects.

Interview Question – What i liked most about the company   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I'd love to work with Bunge but had plans for M.S. which is why i declined it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bunge Limited? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bunge Limited Young Engineer Trainee interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bunge Limited employees and interview candidates.