Bunge North America

Very Easy Interview

Operator Interview

Operator
Council Bluffs, IA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Bunge North America in February 2010.

Interview Details – The interview itself was a very easy laid back interview. I interviewed with the H.R. lady and the manager of the department I would be working in. They asked simple questions such as why do you want to work for our company and where do you see yourself in five years. Then took me on a tour of the plant. Then they called me the next day with a job offer.

Interview Question – All the questions were easy ones you would expect to be asked at any interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, all employees salaries are the same it doesn't matter how long you have worked there you'll make the same as a person that has been there ten years

Commercial Trainee Interview

Commercial Trainee

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Bunge North America.

Interview Details – Long process with over 6 people throughout the day.

Interview Question – How to handle safety   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary

R&D Interview

R&D

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Bunge North America.

Interview Details – 8 interviews plus a technical presentation

Interview Question – give examples of awkward situations   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Id advise to negotiate the salary better.

Accounting Supervisor Interview

Accounting Supervisor

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Bunge North America.

Interview Details – Excellent Process. Very efficient

Interview Question – Name a time when you had to stand up to a tyrant at work.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was very smooth

Sales Support Specialist Interview

Sales Support Specialist

Interviewed at Bunge North America

Interview Details – Applied on line and called to follow up on my application

Interview Question – Do you know anything about oils commodities   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salary was preset and no real negotiations

Very Easy Interview

Accounting Interview

Accounting
Kearny, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Bunge North America in April 2009.

Interview Details – A group from corporate office came in and interviewed our whole facility. Everyone I remember speaking to was pleasant and did everything to put us at ease. They were friendly and quite a few had a good sense of humor. We were each interviewed personally by 2 interviewers. I enjoyed talking to quite a few of the group. They also had a group meeting with everyone and explained what was happening and what we could expect in the near future. They really made everything quite clear to us . It was a very pleasant experience. My advice to anyone being interviewed is to be yourself and be honest.

Interview Question – how did everyone get along   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Take all aspects into account. Starting salary isn't everything. Will there be benefits, vacation pay, medical insurance, is there room for growth

SAP Enterprise Portal Architect Interview

SAP Enterprise Portal Architect
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bunge North America in March 2008.

Interview Details – Vendor took the first round of techinical interview and arranged one on one interview with infrastructure Manager. Asked me questions on Portal implementation i previously done. explained in detailed what i have done in the previous projects. since project requirement is same what i have done in previous project i managed interview well.
Questions were on Installations and Configurations and security and SSO, and Business Packaged that deployed and Portal inegration with Applications( Back end systems).

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Its consulting job and Negotiated with Vendor before appearing for the interview.

Senior Accountant Interview

Senior Accountant
Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Bunge North America in September 2009.

Interview Details – It was gruesome. You have to spend 4 hours interviewing with half the staff. You would think it was to be the CEO of the company. I interviewed with about 5 people. They all were very upfront with me and informed me that the working hours are very long. Doesn't seem to be well balanced with work/life.

Interview Question – Whether I had an issue with the working hours.   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Trainee Merchandiser Interview

Trainee Merchandiser
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Bunge North America in January 2013.

Interview Details – No phone screen, They do not ask a lot of questions during the interview, they just look at you and you have to speak and interact with people.
They don't know what they want, there are no specific duties, they just want a bank of candidate for futures needs.

Interview Question – Asking everything about what does Bunge do ? what's the purpose   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Accountant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Bunge North America in May 2011.

Interview Details – Questions:
1. What is your accomplishment?
2. What is your career goal?

Interview Question – why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bunge North America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bunge North America interview questions and advice. All 11 interview reviews posted anonymously by Bunge North America employees and interview candidates.