Bunge North America

Updated Oct 30, 2014
Updated Oct 30, 2014

2.8

Operations Management Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Bunge North America.

Very informal and easy. Dinner first night then a full day our tours/ presentations/ and 2 30 minute interviews. Plenty of Bunge employees both regional and newer trainees there.

Interview Questions
    • Easy behavioral Q's. Relaxed interview thats very conversational   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danville, IL

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bunge North America.

One week after applying online, I received an email to fill out a formal application for employment and the next day I was called to set up an interview. I was interviewed on-site by 3 different managers at once (the HR guy was on vacation). This may sound daunting, but as soon as I came in they assured me that the interview was meant to be light and primarily informational; they really wanted to find "a good fit" for the company and wanted to really get to know the applicants. The interview was really laid back and a lot of jokes were shared while each of the managers took turns asking a few simple STAR method questions. A week later I received a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a customer was upset by your professional opinion?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a coworker or superior who wasn't obeying the safety rules?   Answer Question

Commercial Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Bunge North America.

Long process with over 6 people throughout the day.

Salary

R&D Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Bunge North America.

8 interviews plus a technical presentation

Interview Questions
    Id advise to negotiate the salary better.

Accounting Supervisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Bunge North America.

Excellent Process. Very efficient

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to stand up to a tyrant at work.   Answer Question
    It was very smooth

Sales Support Specialist Interview

Applied on line and called to follow up on my application

Interview Questions
    The salary was preset and no real negotiations

Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Council Bluffs, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Council Bluffs, IA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Bunge North America in February 2010.

The interview itself was a very easy laid back interview. I interviewed with the H.R. lady and the manager of the department I would be working in. They asked simple questions such as why do you want to work for our company and where do you see yourself in five years. Then took me on a tour of the plant. Then they called me the next day with a job offer.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were easy ones you would expect to be asked at any interview.   Answer Question
    No negotiations, all employees salaries are the same it doesn't matter how long you have worked there you'll make the same as a person that has been there ten years

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Bunge North America in September 2009.

It was gruesome. You have to spend 4 hours interviewing with half the staff. You would think it was to be the CEO of the company. I interviewed with about 5 people. They all were very upfront with me and informed me that the working hours are very long. Doesn't seem to be well balanced with work/life.

Interview Questions
    • Whether I had an issue with the working hours.   View Answer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kearny, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kearny, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Bunge North America in April 2009.

A group from corporate office came in and interviewed our whole facility. Everyone I remember speaking to was pleasant and did everything to put us at ease. They were friendly and quite a few had a good sense of humor. We were each interviewed personally by 2 interviewers. I enjoyed talking to quite a few of the group. They also had a group meeting with everyone and explained what was happening and what we could expect in the near future. They really made everything quite clear to us . It was a very pleasant experience. My advice to anyone being interviewed is to be yourself and be honest.

Interview Questions
    Take all aspects into account. Starting salary isn't everything. Will there be benefits, vacation pay, medical insurance, is there room for growth

SAP Enterprise Portal Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Bunge North America in March 2008.

Vendor took the first round of techinical interview and arranged one on one interview with infrastructure Manager. Asked me questions on Portal implementation i previously done. explained in detailed what i have done in the previous projects. since project requirement is same what i have done in previous project i managed interview well.
    Questions were on Installations and Configurations and security and SSO, and Business Packaged that deployed and Portal inegration with Applications( Back end systems).

Interview Questions
    • Tell me how you implemented EP 7.0 and inegrated with SRM and MDM   Answer Question
    • Tell me the SSO configuration and LDAP configuration   Answer Question
    Its consulting job and Negotiated with Vendor before appearing for the interview.