Buona Companies

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Co-Manager Interview

Bolingbrook, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Buona Companies in August 2010.

Interview Details – Very quick process. I spoke with the HR director and was pushed to interview with one of the owners that same day. I was given an offer within a few days.

Interview Question – Perhaps I was well prepared for the interview. I've been managing in restaurants since High School. I don't recall a difficult question... Just remember to know the company and its Menu!   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Hillside, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Buona Companies.

Interview Details – I contacted my connection (your chances of getting hired are almost for sure if you have one) and he set up the interview. I showed up and filled out the paperwork, and was good to go.

Interview Question – There weren't any   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was given a quarter or 50 cents more than minimum wage at the time I was hired.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Restaurant Manager

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Buona Companies in December 2009.

Interview Details – Interview process was proffesional and a neutral environment. A one on one live intreview was how they handled it.

Interview Question – What are your flaws?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Buona Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Buona Companies interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Buona Companies employees and interview candidates.