Buona Companies Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Buona Companies

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillside, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Buona Companies (Hillside, IL).

Interview

I contacted my connection (your chances of getting hired are almost for sure if you have one) and he set up the interview. I showed up and filled out the paperwork, and was good to go.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was given a quarter or 50 cents more than minimum wage at the time I was hired.

Co-Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Buona Companies (Bolingbrook, IL) in August 2010.

Interview

Very quick process. I spoke with the HR director and was pushed to interview with one of the owners that same day. I was given an offer within a few days.

Interview Questions

• Perhaps I was well prepared for the interview. I've been managing in restaurants since High School. I don't recall a difficult question... Just remember to know the company and its Menu!   Answer Question

Restaurant Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Buona Companies in December 2009.

Interview

Interview process was proffesional and a neutral environment. A one on one live intreview was how they handled it.