Buongiorno Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2015

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Buongiorno

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Buongiorno.

Interview

The 2 interviews I had were quite straight forward. I had one with the HR head and other with the Country manager for the project. The only thing that became slighly confusing was when it came the time of the offer but the reason was that I was not dealing with them ditrectly but through a headhunter.

Interview Questions

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Buongiorno (Milano (Italy)) in December 2011.

Interview

typically you will be requested to simulate a real life use case with solutions and workaround. A very detailed explanation of your experience in the used technologies is very good.

Interview Questions

• role and career expectation. This is due to the fact that in tech teams is quite difficult to progress in career; it mostly depends not only on your results but on the ongoing project   Answer Question

Negotiation

nothing to negociate; they normally expect you to accept or not. It's very difficult to agree different conditions