Burberry

2.7

Service Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied through other source – interviewed at Burberry in October 2014.

applied a year ago then one year later they had job opening. The management team decided to email me and ask me if I am intersted in posdible appourtnity. I was very interated and they ask me to apply online and after they set up an interview with me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Burberry in September 2014.

Great Interview. Wonderful experience. They were very informative about their company as well as interested in knowing about you. Friendly and pleasant. They made the interviewing process very relaxed and easy going. They were very engaging and you can tell everyone likes each other and they all work together as a team. Happy employees equals great company. This is how a company should be. Burberry has the right attitude and a great brand.

Interview Questions
    • Had to act out a senario with two different customers one easy going and the other impatient and difficult and as you're going along they switch it up. You are kept on your toes. Make sure you know proper retail skills and practice makes perfect.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview was pretty normal. Which ever store your going to work at, you sit down with the store manager and assistant manger and you guys have a discussion about yourself and prior work experience.

Assistant General Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Burberry.

I applied online, and shortly afterwards received a phone call to set up an interview on a Monday at 2 PM. I arrived at the store and was greeted by an associate who went to tell the manager I had arrived. The associate returned and told me the manager was on the phone, and I should wait on the customer bench. I waited there for another 10 minutes. Another employee came up and introduced herself as the floor supervisor. She gave me a paper application, clipboard and pen and told me to sit on the bench and complete the application. I did so, then proceeded to wait as she and other associates walked past me, focusing on tasks like filling the floor. The associates did not seem happy and were not engaging with customers at all. When it reached 2:30, a full half hour after my interview time, I got up to leave. The first associate asked if I was all set and I told her "Please tell the GM the interview was for 2:00. If she respect me as an applicant, I don't expect she would respect me as an employee. I then left the store.

Interview Questions
    • Being told to fill out a sales associate type application for a management position.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulalip, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulalip, WA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Burberry in September 2013.

After a lengthy telephone interview, I met with two managers with the Seattle Premium Outlets Burberry store. Their personalities were complimentary but did not fit the "typical" overeager, hyper salesperson for a high end store. They impressed me with the package offered!!! After being out of retail for several years, I was amazed. The store itself was nicely packaged and the sales associates were friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly, the only per-say, technical question was regarding my knowledge of computers.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Burberry.

Sat with General Manager and Assistant General Manager, talked casually

short. no negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Burberry.

They ask a lot of personal questions to see what kind of things your into and who you are. Don't be too cocky or a smartass. Show passion and drive. May interview with 2 to 3 people.

Not hard

Sales Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Burberry in April 2013.

Long process to many interview with different managers ,a lots of question
    Long process paper work , long wait until they offer me the job .
    Asked a lots of personal questions ,and lots of references .

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Burberry in April 2013.

Asked about my pervious experience and how I am able to handle stress. What skills can I bring to the table. They explained that the job was not a 9-5pm and there are long hours during market however they do promote a work life balance.

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Burberry.

Because I could not make it into the office, I was able to have my interview via Skype. It lasted about 30 minutes, with basic questions about past experiences, how I handle stressful situations, etc. Prior to the questions and answers, I was given an extensive overview of the position and company overall. The interview was both informative and helpful.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most stressful work-related experience, and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    A paid internship is hard to come by. I did not negotiate - the pay is standard for all interns.