Burberry Sales Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burberry (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

Great Interview. Wonderful experience. They were very informative about their company as well as interested in knowing about you. Friendly and pleasant. They made the interviewing process very relaxed and easy going. They were very engaging and you can tell everyone likes each other and they all work together as a team. Happy employees equals great company. This is how a company should be. Burberry has the right attitude and a great brand.

Interview Questions

• Had to act out a senario with two different customers one easy going and the other impatient and difficult and as you're going along they switch it up. You are kept on your toes. Make sure you know proper retail skills and practice makes perfect.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Burberry

Sales Interview

Interview

Interview was pretty normal. Which ever store your going to work at, you sit down with the store manager and assistant manger and you guys have a discussion about yourself and prior work experience.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Burberry in April 2013.

Interview

Long process to many interview with different managers ,a lots of question Long process paper work , long wait until they offer me the job . Asked a lots of personal questions ,and lots of references .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Burberry (Northbrook, IL) in August 2010.

Interview

The interview process was pretty average. The interviewer was friendly and asked fairly easy questions if you have been involved in retail. Burberry, being a luxury brand, focuses heavily on clientling so have some ideas on that. The questions are standardized off a sheet and some are situational.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation in which you are speaking to a regular and a new customer askes a question?   Answer Question
    • How would you improve clientling in this store?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burberry in March 2010.

Interview

Just a meeting with the store manager and the HR manager in the office, presenting the work and the benefits.

Interview Questions

• How long will you stay in the UK ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Impossible to negociate the hourly wages.