Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Burberry
- Sales Associate (20)
- Sales (5)
- Service Lead (3)
- Intern (3)
- Department Manager (2)
- Shipper (2)
- Customer Service Consultant (2)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Human Resources Role (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Human Resources Administrator (1)
- PT Sales Associate (1)
- Merchandising Assistant (1)
- Customer Care Consultant (1)
- Assistant Merchandiser (1)
- Operations Associate (1)
- Stock Position (1)
- Showroom Assistant (1)
- Corporate Merchandising (1)
- Human Resources BP (1)
- Assistant At Corporate (1)
- Digital Content Coordinator (1)
- Burberry Stock (1)
- Cashier/Sales Support (1)
- Merchandising and Planning Graduate Programmer (1)
- Digital Marketing and Media (1)
- Manager, Rewards and Recognition Americas (1)
- Desktop Support (1)
- Financial Accountant (1)
- Sales Representative (1)
I applied online. I interviewed at Burberry (New York, NY) in September 2014.
Great Interview. Wonderful experience. They were very informative about their company as well as interested in knowing about you. Friendly and pleasant. They made the interviewing process very relaxed and easy going. They were very engaging and you can tell everyone likes each other and they all work together as a team. Happy employees equals great company. This is how a company should be. Burberry has the right attitude and a great brand.
- Had to act out a senario with two different customers one easy going and the other impatient and difficult and as you're going along they switch it up. You are kept on your toes. Make sure you know proper retail skills and practice makes perfect. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Burberry
Sales InterviewAccepted Offer
Interview was pretty normal. Which ever store your going to work at, you sit down with the store manager and assistant manger and you guys have a discussion about yourself and prior work experience.
Sales InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. I interviewed at Burberry in April 2013.
Long process to many interview with different managers ,a lots of question Long process paper work , long wait until they offer me the job . Asked a lots of personal questions ,and lots of references .
Sales InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Burberry (Northbrook, IL) in August 2010.
The interview process was pretty average. The interviewer was friendly and asked fairly easy questions if you have been involved in retail. Burberry, being a luxury brand, focuses heavily on clientling so have some ideas on that. The questions are standardized off a sheet and some are situational.
Sales InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Burberry in March 2010.
Just a meeting with the store manager and the HR manager in the office, presenting the work and the benefits.
- How long will you stay in the UK ? 1 Answer
Impossible to negociate the hourly wages.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review