Bureau of Public Debt

Relevance Date Difficulty

Budget Analyst Interview

Budget Analyst
Parkersburg, WV

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Bureau of Public Debt in June 2010.

Interview Details – I was contact about an interview which was conducted a week after the initial phone call. It has been 2 weeks since and i have heard nothing.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Human Resources Specialist

The process took a day - interviewed at Bureau of Public Debt in May 2010.

Interview Details – Met with two supervisors, very relaxed, more behavior-based interview questions. They gave a very thorough description of the job, pros and cons. I did not feel like I was being grilled. I was offered the job within days of my interview, they contacted my current supervisor for me and set my entry date. Very pleasant experience.

Interview Question – Is the customer always right?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Bureau of Public Debt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bureau of Public Debt interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Bureau of Public Debt employees and interview candidates.