Burger 21 Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Burger 21

Mover Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Burger 21.

Interview

Called back next day. hired on spot. location was just opening. originally was supposed to be a cashier but they switched it last minute without my consent. very easy as they needed workers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Mover/Waitress Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Burger 21 (Orlando, FL).

Interview

There was a new store opening around the corner from my house. I applied online and got a call back the next week. Went in for a brief interview in which the guy asked me the same questions ~two times. It wasn't anything to difficult, just your basic interview questions. I was nervous at first but the guy was pretty easygoing so that made me feel much more relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Out of all of the places listed on your application, which one did you like the best and why?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you encountered a difficult and unhappy customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Base pay for server mentioned in interview.

Taker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Burger 21 (Orlando, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward. Asked questions about past jobs and availability. A lot of the questions were situational questions (difficult customer, how to build trust with coworkers, etc.). The interview was 1:1 and it took around 20 minutes. I was called a few days later with a job offer. Came in and filled out some paperwork and got the orientation schedule.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had a task that was above what you could do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Set offer.

Front of House Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Burger 21 (Orlando, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

Basic questions about past employment and what I could bring to the team. I was also asked about why I wanted to work with the company and was i interested in advancement. It was a group interview and once they asked me the basic questions they proceeded to give me an offer and I immediately started.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in food service before?   1 Answer