Burger King Burger Flipper Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Crew Member (36)
- Cashier (26)
- Team Member (18)
- Management Trainee Program (14)
- Assistant Manager (13)
- Cook/Cashier (11)
- Manager (10)
- Burger King Management Trainee Program (5)
- Management Trainee (4)
- Fast Food Worker (4)
- District Manager (4)
- Fry Cook (3)
- Shift Manager (3)
- General Manager (3)
- Kitchen Staff (3)
- Sales, Profit, and Operations Coach (3)
- Management Trainee: Operations (2)
- Burger King Crew (2)
- LDP Internship (2)
- Operations Coach (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Internship (2)
- Shift Supervisor (2)
- Restaurant General Manager (2)
- Corporate Management Trainee (2)
- Operations Management Trainee (2)
- Operations Manager (2)
- Human Resources Manager (1)
- Senior Marketing Manager (1)
- Director (1)
Burger Flipper Interview (Neutral Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Burger King in December 2007.
Interview Details – Burger flipper is the best job ever.
You can have it yourway when you flip burgers.
However, my hiring manager didnt like me.
He thought i was too well dressed for the job.
So much for wearing sunday best!
The kid with the nose ring got hired instead of me.
Also dont say you went to college. didnt help.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Burger King