Burger King Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Von Ormy, TX
Anonymous Employee in Von Ormy, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Burger King in March 2015.

I went in got a interview went great was told I got the job and they'll call me to start Thursday never got the call went over to see what was going on Just to get a second interview with a second Manger was caught off guard wearing clothes from school they told me they'd call me at 6 never got that call either finally they told me I was never told I got the job even though I was they even printed out my ID and social they were very unprofessional and it was a terrible experience whoever gave me the second interview she was rude and gave attitude nothing like the first guy

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Cashier Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Burger King.

Interview was quick. Was contacted within the week to work. Friendly people, told me to take customers with a grain of salt and to keep a positive vibe. I like serving customers.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a customer didn't like their order and cut a long line to get a refund?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsport, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsport, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Burger King in November 2014.

They called me 2 days after I applied there, I had two interviews with them and then I got the job. I kinda love it but then I also hate it.

Interview Questions
    • Are you good dealing with moody customers   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Burger King in July 2014.

Well if the management is trained they will give you a proper interview. They will check your back ground and you will have to do paperwork. But they will basically hire anyone.there is a lot of firings.

Interview Questions
    Don't work for burger king

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Burger King.

the interview questions are simple, but it depends whose the manager is.

no i didn't negotiated

Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Burger King in April 2014.

To be honest, there really wasn't an interview process.

1. I arrived with two copies of my resume and dressed professionally.
    2. I waited for the main manager to arrive. After half an hour of waiting, I got nervous and verified that he was going to interview me.
    3. After showing up an hour late, Tony ran inside and sat down. He told me the characteristics of the person he needed in a cashier and gave me the run down on the place.
    4. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult or unexpected question. The only questions he had was if I could keep a smile on and what my schedule was.   View Answer
    I was able to receive a schedule that worked around my school hours.

Cashier Interview

If interested, they will call you. During the interview, they ask typical questions such as:
    Describe yourself?
    What hours are you willing to work?
    Are you still in school?

Interview Questions
    • How would you describe yourself?
      If you have never thought about it, it is best to rehearse this question beforehand.

Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Port Allen, LA
    Anonymous Employee in Port Allen, LA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Burger King in February 2014.

the interview process honestly was not really to long. it was very straight forward. I was asked a series of questions. the hiring manager was very polite and kind. he looked into eyes while speaking.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Burger King in November 2013.

Was looking for a part time job after during college, so I appiled online to BK. Got a notification to come in for an interview with the manager. It was a pretty standard interview. They asked about previous customer service experiences and why I wanted to work there. Got an offer the next day and started training.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a time you did something wrong. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Burger King in May 2013.

Easy interview just asked a couple of questions and date i could start. I didn't like the job but it pays the bills and its super easy. GO for it.