Burger King

Updated Jan 11, 2015

1.8

33 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Burger King.

Interview was quick. Was contacted within the week to work. Friendly people, told me to take customers with a grain of salt and to keep a positive vibe. I like serving customers.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a customer didn't like their order and cut a long line to get a refund?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Burger King in July 2014.

Well if the management is trained they will give you a proper interview. They will check your back ground and you will have to do paperwork. But they will basically hire anyone.there is a lot of firings.

Interview Questions
    Don't work for burger king

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Burger King.

the interview questions are simple, but it depends whose the manager is.

no i didn't negotiated

Cashier Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Burger King in April 2014.

To be honest, there really wasn't an interview process.

1. I arrived with two copies of my resume and dressed professionally.
    2. I waited for the main manager to arrive. After half an hour of waiting, I got nervous and verified that he was going to interview me.
    3. After showing up an hour late, Tony ran inside and sat down. He told me the characteristics of the person he needed in a cashier and gave me the run down on the place.
    4. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult or unexpected question. The only questions he had was if I could keep a smile on and what my schedule was.   View Answer
    I was able to receive a schedule that worked around my school hours.

Cashier Interview

If interested, they will call you. During the interview, they ask typical questions such as:
    Describe yourself?
    What hours are you willing to work?
    Are you still in school?

Interview Questions
    • How would you describe yourself?
      If you have never thought about it, it is best to rehearse this question beforehand.

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Allen, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Allen, LA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Burger King in February 2014.

the interview process honestly was not really to long. it was very straight forward. I was asked a series of questions. the hiring manager was very polite and kind. he looked into eyes while speaking.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Burger King in November 2013.

Was looking for a part time job after during college, so I appiled online to BK. Got a notification to come in for an interview with the manager. It was a pretty standard interview. They asked about previous customer service experiences and why I wanted to work there. Got an offer the next day and started training.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a time you did something wrong. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Burger King in May 2013.

Easy interview just asked a couple of questions and date i could start. I didn't like the job but it pays the bills and its super easy. GO for it.

Cashier Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Burger King in May 2013.

one ob interview and wa old what i needed to be hired. needed a specific dress code and a food certificate.

Interview Questions
    nothing just hired for cashier

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Burger King in May 2013.

I came in at 7:30 am to apply bright and early I spoke with one of the managers and she told me too fill out and application online and give her a call. I filled it out promptly after I got home and gave her a call but she never answered. I left a voice mail as well. Finally she called back and said to retake it so she could have me interviewed. I did as she said but never heard back from her. Finally the regional manager called and scheduled me for an interview 4 weeks later. I got the job but whenever the store manager called me to come in she said to come back. Finally I worked two 8-hour days and the manager left before giving me a schedule or fingerprinting me and when I called her to get a schedule she never responded. I spoke to corporate but was never compensated.

Interview Questions
    • Simple interview. Usual questions(strengths and weakness, placement preferences. etc)   Answer Question