Burger King Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2014

1.8

27 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Burger King.

the interview questions are simple, but it depends whose the manager is.

no i didn't negotiated

Other Interview Reviews for Burger King

Cashier Interview

If interested, they will call you. During the interview, they ask typical questions such as:
    Describe yourself?
    What hours are you willing to work?
    Are you still in school?

Interview Questions
    • How would you describe yourself?
      If you have never thought about it, it is best to rehearse this question beforehand.
        Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Allen, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Allen, LA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Burger King in February 2014.

the interview process honestly was not really to long. it was very straight forward. I was asked a series of questions. the hiring manager was very polite and kind. he looked into eyes while speaking.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Burger King in November 2013.

Was looking for a part time job after during college, so I appiled online to BK. Got a notification to come in for an interview with the manager. It was a pretty standard interview. They asked about previous customer service experiences and why I wanted to work there. Got an offer the next day and started training.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a time you did something wrong. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Burger King in May 2013.

Easy interview just asked a couple of questions and date i could start. I didn't like the job but it pays the bills and its super easy. GO for it.

Cashier Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Burger King in May 2013.

one ob interview and wa old what i needed to be hired. needed a specific dress code and a food certificate.

Interview Questions
    nothing just hired for cashier

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hollywood, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Burger King in May 2013.

I came in at 7:30 am to apply bright and early I spoke with one of the managers and she told me too fill out and application online and give her a call. I filled it out promptly after I got home and gave her a call but she never answered. I left a voice mail as well. Finally she called back and said to retake it so she could have me interviewed. I did as she said but never heard back from her. Finally the regional manager called and scheduled me for an interview 4 weeks later. I got the job but whenever the store manager called me to come in she said to come back. Finally I worked two 8-hour days and the manager left before giving me a schedule or fingerprinting me and when I called her to get a schedule she never responded. I spoke to corporate but was never compensated.

Interview Questions
    • Simple interview. Usual questions(strengths and weakness, placement preferences. etc)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, VA

I applied online – interviewed at Burger King in April 2013.

I entered and sat down then the hiring manager came out and sat with me and asked me a few questions ( what can you contribute to this job? etc.) It was extremely easy and I got hired on the spot and immediately went back and did paperwork.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation in fast food. If you aren't willing to work for $7.25 they'll find someone else who is.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Burger King in March 2013.

The strangest and easiest interview I've ever had. First, the manager forgot about our scheduled interview and wasn't there. I ended up having just a short conversation with the shift manager about my experience and availability. She took my resume and said she would have the manager call me later that day. He didn't, so I called him the next day. He apologized and asked if I could come in on Thurs. I said sure. When I went back to the BK, the young lady behind the counter handed me a large packet of paperwork to fill out. I asked if I was being offered a job. She said I had the job. The manager came out while I was filling out papers and introduced himself. When I was done, he entered everything into the computer, including the background check, and I started work the next day.

No negotiation; minimum wage

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Burger King.

Came after school one day talked to the manager he told me I needed to apply online and I did. Took about a week for a call then scheduled an interview. Got job right on the spot yay! Started work that week.